MMA Live: Franklin Mcneil ?????

Why is this guy employed as an MMA analyst? Really

everything he says is fucking retard face.

If the world was upside down ass backwards land he would be adored!

i fucking hate this guy! "Maia is far from a well rounded fighter"

edit: he actually said that he is not a full mixed martial artist

Exactly. ^^^^^ but he was #1 contender.

WTF are this guys credentials other than being left off the spacka bus?

He does think that he could last 5 rounds against Anderson by just laying on his back like Maia did. wtf!!

I was hoping Gil would back handed slap that fool!

Is this a black thing?

Shoco -  i fucking hate this guy! "Maia is far from a well rounded fighter"

edit: he actually said that he is not a full mixed martial artist

I read ESPN.com fight picks, for Maia v Munoz he said Maia's standup was nowhere near as good as Munoz's.  Literally the only advantage Munoz has on the feet is power.  He may be the most hittable fighter in the UFC (and that's saying a lot) and he seems to get dropped in nearly every fight.  He hits really hard and his GnP is ferocious...but to say he's far superior on the feet compared to Maia is asinine.

I can't believe the way he laughed at Gilbert melendez opinion. Fair enough, what the fuck would he know?

McNeil is a noob. This is the same guy that said Cerrone had excellent takedown defense a year ago. Kenflo had to put him in his place

he says JDS isn't a one shot power puncher like carwin? has he watched any of his fights? what an idiot.

Is he mildly retarted?

He's an idiot. He said last night that Frank Mir was a better boxer than JDS. Enough said.

He also likes to argue with the fighter on the panel. Honestly his background is pretty weak to be on ESPN. He probably got the job due being black and they needed diversity?

^yeh im watching mma live right now when melendez picked munoz. franklin made a silly remark Phone Post

He is a fucking toolbag. I shit on Kevin Iole, but he has his moments of sanity once in awhile.

It is hard to watch mma live because of f mactard.

He looks like Officer Carl Winslow from family matters if he had down syndrome and was hit by a bus

ChaosOverkill - He looks like Officer Carl Winslow from family matters if he had down syndrome and was hit by a bus

LOL VTFU! So true.

Yeah, he's brutal man. Absolutely terrible and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I don't blame Mcneil, I blame ESPN. They can't stand hiring anybody who hasn't been a writer for 20 years with a ton of experience coveing sports, so they hire this guy, who is a BOXING writer. They should go out and hire young MMA guys, like Ariel Helwani, or one of the guys from MMAJunkie.

Franklin McNeil has to go.