MMA Madness Network Sites - 4 Sale

MMA Madness.com is a well established Mixed Martial Arts website which was recently voted in the Top 10 MMAwebsites of 2008 by Fight Magazine. The website gets between 2,000-4,000 unique visitors per day and we get 80% of our traffic from google. The website also contains a database of over 10,000 professional fighters and their fight records, the largest on the internet.

I am choosing to sell this group of websites because I am too busy with other projects and I no longer have the time to keep running these sites as I have been. I have invested over $100K in paying writers, and an extensive data entry team to build out our database of over 10,000 fighters, the largest on the internet. I believe in these websites, I just just don't have the time anymore to keep running the sites and would rather sell the sites than let them go dead.

The operating cost of running all of the sites in the network is $350/mo.... that cost covers the monthly server rental and bandwidth..... one person can run everything on all the sites with the administrator tools provided with minimal effort.

The person who chooses to purchase this business will get the following websites and all assets :

- MMA Madness - (www.mmamadness.com) - Mixed Martial Arts website with lots of traffic each day
- MMA Insight - The trademarked name under which we put our "news"
- MMA Fantasy Game - Game that allows users to choose winners of fights and earn points
- 2-4K Unique vistors per day - 80% of the traffic comes from search engines
- Automated News - Automated process slurps up news from other sites and allows for 1-click publishing
- MMA Media - Watch MMA videos and listen to audio
- Forums - Active forums with over 2,000 users and 10,000 forums
- Fighter Database - An extensive MMA Fighter database with over 10,000 fighters
- Event Database - Extensive events database of past and current MMA events
- MMApedia - An Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Encyclopedia of sorts
- API - Has an extensive API which allows integration of our news/events/fighter search into existing websites.
- Administrator Tools - Create/Edit/Control all aspects of site (events, fighters, forums, mmapedia, etc.)
- Automated Mailing System - sends news out to over 2,000 registered users each day
- My Account Personalization - Users can become members and get a personalized homepage

- MMA Advertising Network - ( www.mmaadnet.com ) - Advertising network where MMA websites can signup to show ads, and where advertisers can pay to have their ads shown on all the websites in the MMA Advertising Network. Websites are paid a percentage of the monthly profits based on how much advertising money was spend that month.
- Allows Websites to signup to show ads for you
- Ads Integrates into existing websites with 1 line of code
- Allows Advertisers to signup and pay to show ads
- Allows Leagues to signup and pay to show ads
- Over 1 million impressions each month
- Admin Tools which allow you to create / approve / reject Ads
- Customer / Admin tools that show the number of impressions / clicks / CTR for individual websites and the whole network.

- MMA Networking - ( www.mmanetworking.com ) - MMA based Networking site where fighters / ring girls / writers/ etc can connect with professionals in the industry.
- Allows Anyone to signup to become a Fighter / Ring Girl / Announce / Writer / School / Gym / etc.
- Allows Anyone to search / Browse basic profile data on website
- Leagues/Advertisers can register to view full-profile data including contact information

- MMA List - (www.mmalist.net ) - MMA Website Directory with tons of links to MMA websites.
- Allows anyone to submit their MMA website for inclusion
- Admin interface allows administrators to approve / reject submissions
- Displays ads from the MMA Advertising Network
- Displays news from MMA Madness API

- 30+ MMA Domain names
MMA-FANTASY.COM
MMA-INSIGHT.COM
MMA-MADNESS.BIZ
MMA-MADNESS.COM
MMA-MADNESS.INFO
MMA-MADNESS.MOBI
MMA-MADNESS.NAME
MMA-MADNESS.NET
MMA-MADNESS.ORG
MMA-MADNESS.TV
MMA-MADNESS.US
MMA-MADNESS.WS
MMA-MAYHEM.COM
MMAADNET.COM
MMAADNET.NET
MMALIST.NET
MMAMADNESS.BIZ
MMAMADNESS.COM
MMAMADNESS.INFO
MMAMADNESS.MOBI
MMAMADNESS.NAME
MMAMADNESS.NET
MMAMADNESS.ORG
MMAMADNESS.TV
MMAMADNESS.US
MMAMADNESS.WS
MMAMATCHES.COM
MMANETWORKING.BIZ
MMANETWORKING.COM
MMANETWORKING.INFO
MMANETWORKING.NET
MMANETWORKING.ORG
MMANEWSLINE.COM
MMAOVERKILL.COM

Anyone who is interested in getting more details please feel free to contact me... I will answer any questions that you have :)

jeremy@mmamadness.com

ttt

$100k? My head explodes at dropping that much $$ on the web, haha. Good luck!