MMA Meme Thread

Chael would take is his ass down in flip flops

WANNANOW!!

5 Likes

It would be a fucking mauling for the ages,
Heck Chael may just spinning wheel kick KO khabibs head off into bolivia

2 Likes

That’s actually a fun fight. Chael is tough as hell and has done well with Khabib type shot based wrestlers.

I’m thinking prime vs prime of course

Chael’s striking is actually not as bad as some think. He’s about 15 pounds heavier.

Khabib is much better on the ground, but I’m not certain he ends up on top. I think this fictional matchup comes down to who takes who down. I suspect the match is decided in the clinch.

If it goes five fives those last two rounds are Uncle Chael’s imo.

1 Like

And they are basically the same weight

Chael’s striking was underrated. He wobbled/dropped Silva with a punch. Just like Khabib wobbled/dropped Conor with a punch.

I don’t think Khabib would stand a chance against Chael, because of the size difference. There are weight classes for a reason. Khabib wouldn’t even go up to 170, would rather almost kill himself with weight cuts.

Chael could obviously drop down to 155 effortlessly, and still be the baddest man on the planet, but he was just too nice of a gangster to do that.

2 Likes

I’m not even a Conor fan, but the nicknames to make fun of him have always been so lazy. McNuggets, McTapper, and now Conor Gooch Licker?
Just lazy, lol.

People don’t make fun of Gaethje or Poirier for being submitted by Khabib.

1 Like

Conman brings it upon himself

Gaethje & Poirier are fan favorites amongst the hardcore fans. McTapper is a fan favorite amongst the casuals

Nor do they make fun of Gaethje for having Downs

2 Likes

Reason Chael released this is because Khabib the phenon destroyed Rockhold in training and Chael said there’s no way here could.

1 Like

5 Likes

Tell me this isn’t @Barry_BondsMVP :joy:

2 Likes

Mods can you do something about this please. @HARLEM @Hong_Kong_Phooey

1 Like

2 Likes

Has the mods stepped in yet?

I don’t appreciate the personal attack. @HARLEM @Hong_Kong_Phooey

1 Like

Talking Greys Anatomy GIF by ABC Network

1 Like