MMA Meme Thread

Do you really feel personally attacked? I can ask @Nick_Diaz_Army to take it easy on you.

1 Like

There was some people that were mean to me too if you’re making a list

2 Likes

I think we’re trying to be reasonable about the culture of the UG. If it’s excessive personal attack, that is one thing. If it’s playful jokes and fun, that is another.

1 Like

I get abused far worse around here lol

3 Likes

Yea. They don’t like being told to lighten up.

1 Like

I’m surprised he hasn’t been spoken to already.

1 Like

Some faggot ass mod deleted some of my harmless and hilarious posts on other threads

Over It Eye Roll GIF

1 Like

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Lol

It Hurts I Feel You GIF

1 Like

Anyway @Nick_Diaz_Army post more MMA memes pls

1 Like

As long as it’s not attacking me personally. He should be suspended for a day anyways for that

2 Likes

images

2 Likes

So, to keep it fair based on the behavior. I freeze you for a few weeks and him a day?

Deal?

2 Likes

Have I done anything to warrant that since your message?

Have you?

I’m clearly joking around with you. I think we can have fun and joke with each other. It’s just when it gets out of hand and one group is going after 1 person or not knowing when to just chill.

I do think you guys have been a little passive aggressive over a simple request to dial it back a little.

NDA is a good sport, and he knows we are just busting his balls.
We actually really like him but we can’t be breaking kayfabe in public.
NDA understands

3 Likes

There’s no guidelines on what’s okay and what’s not. Everyone should be treated equally. So if I have someone attacking me like NDA it should be fair game on him.

I have no filter, so if you’re gonna mess with me you should expect it back and hard.

1 Like

I’ve been an angel since I received my message.

2 Likes

I had a similar exchange with Harlem yesterday.
And got some things cleared up, he could maybe do that for you.

And also think it would be in his best interest to maybe sticky some rules and guidelines so we don’t fall into this again.

@HARLEM could you please do that for the forum, so everybody knows where they stand, so they have no excuse
?

2 Likes