Mma movie on netflix

Its called street fighter. Seems good so far.

Frank dux is in it so its gotta be legit.

Thanks for the sf / mma threads these past few days Phone Post

E nice if they can make an mma movie that is not about some skank, gambling prob lems and has to fight to pay off debt, or any drama for that matter. I never thought it could get worse after first never back down but boy was I wrong big time.

man meets fate - E nice if they can make an mma movie that is not about some skank, gambling prob lems and has to fight to pay off debt, or any drama for that matter. I never thought it could get worse after first never back down but boy was I wrong big time.

I like never back down. Makes me wanna trane and beat mofos up and bang blonde skanks...... Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
man meets fate - E nice if they can make an mma movie that is not about some skank, gambling prob lems and has to fight to pay off debt, or any drama for that matter. I never thought it could get worse after first never back down but boy was I wrong big time.

I like never back down. Makes me wanna trane and beat mofos up and bang blonde skanks...... Phone Post

Oh, blonde skanks... My favorite Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - E nice if they can make an mma movie that is not about some skank, gambling prob lems and has to fight to pay off debt, or any drama for that matter. I never thought it could get worse after first never back down but boy was I wrong big time.

so... no drama at all? Why don't you just watch an actual MMA event then lol

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -
UGCTT_Song2 -

Whats your second favorite? Phone Post

HexRei - 
man meets fate - E nice if they can make an mma movie that is not about some skank, gambling prob lems and has to fight to pay off debt, or any drama for that matter. I never thought it could get worse after first never back down but boy was I wrong big time.

Sorry didn't clarify, I meant no cunt drama or about drugs. All mma movies are the same thing, except I can't say that about boom or whatever that shit is called cause I haven't seen it yet.

HexRei -

Right? I love street fighter.

I loved the game

The movie is that bad its fantastic.

Its all about zangeif and the neutral thumb Phone Post

man meets fate -
HexRei - 

Sorry didn't clarify, I meant no cunt drama or about drugs. All mma movies are the same thing, except I can't say that about boom or whatever that shit is called cause I haven't seen it yet.

How would you script an mma movie?

Out of curiosity Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 - 
HexRei -

I loved the game

raul julia's fuckin DEAD bro. there's some drama.

HexRei -
UGCTT_Song2 - 
HexRei -

I loved the game

raul julia's fuckin DEAD bro. there's some drama.

Why you gotta be like that?

Ironically he died twice in street fighter. After the first time he could shoot lightning and fly like david blaine.

I think gomez adams wouldve killed guile Phone Post

You need to have something to drive the story other than 'I want to win and makr money', or it falls apart.

Rocky wanted to prove he wasn't a bum.

Daniel Larusso wanted the bullies to GTFO.

Going the debt root is pretty cliche, but whatever gets him in the ring man. Phone Post 3.0

quick change the channel!

TtoMyJ14 - quick change the channel!

Ha

Man this movie sucks.

I love it Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
UGCTT_Song2 -

Blonde men Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Song2 -

I love all of these things Phone Post

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth -
UGCTT_Song2 -
UGCTT_Song2 -

Blonde men Phone Post 3.0

Haha Phone Post

Ill check it out Phone Post 3.0