MMA on MSNBC NOW!!!

Just a heads up...

TTT

A show called WARRIOR NATION. It is a documentary on MMA. So far, it looks interesting. It was not the show that was originally scheduled. I just "happened" to be on this channel when it came on.

So far, I saw Gabe Barahona...who knows who else we will see! :)

Right now they are showing Uriah Faber and Enoch Wilson's backgrounds before their fight.

Damn it, I have direct tv and it says that show dont come on till...Saturday at 3 am

"Damn it, I have direct tv and it says that show dont come on till...Saturday at 3 am"

Yeah, I have Direct TV too, and it DOES show that it comes on again then, but for now check channel 356!!! :) This was NOT the originally scheduled show.

ITS ON SUCKA...I will be back later

thx

I just realized that Enoch is the guy that beat Cary Kolat. That was a nice win for him!

So far, they (Enoch and Urijah) both seem like very cool guys, although they are complete opposites! lol

thnx

Thanks Ron. BTW, this is AKA Combat Stance. I just got my purple, and am back in action!!! Hows things?

HULK,

What's up man? :) Congrats on the promotion!!! A belt from one of my idols is definitely something to be proud of! Although, you DID duck me when I was out there! ;) You really shouldn't have though, because I am sure you would have whupped me! lol

Seriously though, congrats!!! :)

Shoot me an email at BZLJJ@AOL.COM. I have a couple of questions for ya...

Will do, bro.

wow, 10k+win bonus for urijah in kotc? never would have guessed.
thats great to hear. great show so far too... thanks for the heads up.

"wow, 10k+win bonus for urijah in kotc? never would have guessed. thats great to hear. great show so far too... thanks for the heads up."

Yeah, I was surprised by that as well! That is not bad at all! lol

Anyway, I think the show made BOTH guys out to be great guys, and I look forward to watching more of these shows in the future!!! :)

agreed! show was done really well, look forward to future episodes as
well. i was finding the whole format a bit of needed relief from the
whole spike tv machismo branding thing. not that the spike tv thing is
bad, but this format injected a bit of sincerity and intelligence into the
stories. good stuff!

NEXT UP: Erin Toughill!!!

ttt

I was shocked to hear it was on as well. I was told it wouldn't debut until January.

I was the guy speaking about Poppies Martinez and how Urijah's really helped him improve so much. Grow as a person as well as a fighter.

TTT

any chance someone can host this?