MMA Roasted is the Greatest Podcast of our Time

Sucks for Mayhem, locked up again!! Not a big fan of him on the podcast because he constantly interrupts guest, but hate to see him go to the slammer again!!

Still listen to the podcast specially when Greg and Sean are on. Greg’s Héctor Lombard impersonation is hilarious and Sean’s lowbrow humor is so funny.

The last episode with Miletich was hilarious. The interview was interesting but then the banter afterwards with McKorkle and Greg was just so off the cuff funny, I found myself grinning and chuckling enough to take a mental note to make this post. The stuff in the last 5 minutes was just really funny for me. Thanks Adam for killing it. Hope you’re getting good sponsorship[p money and whatever your movie is turns out to be a smash hit. Let us know when you can reveal what it is.

2 Likes

Love Greg but totally disagree with his politics which is fine. The guy is such a mainstream news media shill lol. Love the show and never miss an episode, kinda miss Weendawg too

2 Likes

Greg is hilarious and does a great job of balancing the show juxtaposed gainst far right Fry and guest like Lombard.

Cant wait to see the gang talk about the nonsense going with Helwani and Schlaub battling it out on social media. Hoping Ariel goes full heel and brings back the McCorkle Mintute so Sean can go scorched earth on Schlaub - I legit think McCorkle would make him cry and force Rogan to intervene and ask for them to please stop picking on his slow friend.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Did they ask Jake if he has a move to super heavyweight in his future?

2 Likes

Where’s weendawg been?
and what’s up with uncle renatch? Are u guys still cool?

2 Likes

I wish Renach would come back.

And also do his chat show again.

Also what’s the news on CB Gold
(How Many Years Did He Get For Murdering His Fiancée

mqdefault (3)

1 Like

How is this show holding up? I haven’t had much time for many podcasts in the past few months. Any free time driving is usually blasting my music to wake my ass up.

1 Like

It’s still crazy to me he has a UFC win over Mark Hunt . I remember seeing him on the UG before that fight and was so shocked.

2 Likes

It’s my favorite podcast godamit

1 Like

Show is holding up amazingly. The new dream team of Adam, McKorcle, Don Frye, and Greg Wilson is the best combo yet.

4 Likes

I have not heard the show in a long time but that sounds like a dream team. McCorkle and Frye are 100% the best guests I’ve heard on the show and Wilson was hilarious when he would roast CB Gold and banter with Renato. I’m gonna have to listen to some recent episodes and hopefully there are shorts on youtube. Too hard to listen to 2 hour podcasts most of the time.

2 Likes

Pro vaxxer Greg Romero had a heart attack. Glad he is okay…but yeah, had nothing to do with the jab

1 Like

I think midgets are predisposed to cardiac issues, glad he is ok.

Gilbert Godfrey just died from "ventricular tachycardia…. Another heart failure victim, nothing to do with the jab

1 Like