MMA Roasted is the Greatest Podcast of our Time

A Jew?

TTT 

Adam had Jon Jones on this week. Such a highly anticipated interview, especially given the recent turn of events. Must-listen content.

1 Like

The latest MMA roasted with Tyron Woodley is phenomenal. Adam is, as usual, the hammer and the nail. He asks the inappropriate questions we all want to hear, and then gets harassed by Mayhem and Tyron for his questions. 

Tune in to hear about Tyron’s drama filled life. Was he cool with his mom giving so much love to Usman after his victory? Did Tyron’s ex wife hook up with his new wife’s ex husband? Did Tyron buy his wife’s ex husband a car!!! Wait, how many houses does Tyron have and did Adam expose him to the tax authorities? Tyron tells a story about Mayhem launching another fighter from a car…

I’m not sure where the fuck Weendawg is, I can’t imagine he’s very busy at the moment.

Ive been laughing my ass off how Mayhem has been subtly macking on all of the female guests. He’s got a smooth about it, it’s pretty funny.

Recently Mayhem has harassed Adam about his Anal questions as well as Adam’s misleading stage name :wink: Keep up the fantastic work. 

1 Like

I am on the woodley one now. Hard to keep up with so many lately, but no complaints here. 

https://youtu.be/DoOr1Q1i2Is

1 Like

Here is the latest w/ Chase Hooper and Sodiq https://youtu.be/G_1y8EIMHcw

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Sh35m3iTRcQ

1 Like

![](upload://re6k3yxwwj3Qunisn81p5LOSJOn.jpeg)

That’s me in the middle

Phenomenal week of podcasts. Hours of content each day. Best podcasting era ever. After each podcast I want to come and recap the madness and glory and then I get sucked I to the next one. So much gold. Thanks Adam and Mayhem.

1 Like
Jump Kick -

Phenomenal week of podcasts. Hours of content each day. Best podcasting era ever. After each podcast I want to come and recap the madness and glory and then I get sucked I to the next one. So much gold. Thanks Adam and Mayhem.

This.

Bobby91k -
Jump Kick -

This.

Sucks mayhem wasn’t on the last one I really hope they could work things out and he can come back on.

Adam Hunter -

https://youtu.be/DoOr1Q1i2Is

I remember “mobwife” doing that “cash app” flip thing and posting screenshots of it on her insta.

Anybody got the story on how she ripped people off with it or how the scam even works?

Wtf happened to Mayhem? He was the reason I started back watching MMA ROASTED. 

2 Likes

Mayhem is taking a break, I believe.  He has been irritating the shit out of Adam lately.  His microphone ruined a good show and he was all sporadic.  It was still very funny and entertaining.

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

I am on the woodley one now. Hard to keep up with so many lately, but no complaints here. 

I hear you.  Thank goodness nothing is going on around the world, so if you listen at a later date they are still great.  

1 Like
knockoutfighter - 

Mayhem is taking a break, I believe.  He has been irritating the shit out of Adam lately.  His microphone ruined a good show and he was all sporadic.  It was still very funny and entertaining.

Things were getting tense between Adam and Mayhem. Hope a reset button is pushed and they get back to it. I mostly side with Adam here, Mayhem is hilarious and asks good questions. He is also belligerent and was fucking up the podcast here and there. Wouldn't listen to Adam when he tried making thr podcast run more smoothly (zoom issues). There was a legit misundertanding about Mayhem's mic being scratchy and it was Driving Adam nuts, undertandably. Mayhem was also aggressively taking over interviews and cutting off the guests so much it was derailing the entire podcast. No worries though, Mayhem just has to dial it back a little and not cut people off and I think that all will be well again. The drama is real frens, tune in. Loving it all. Adam just needed to assert some control over his baby (the podcast). Listen, anyone who has to deal with anyone for hours a day during the lockdown has my sympathy, so let's get through this boys. Mayhem, chill out interrupting the guests. You are a good interviewer, just don't jump in and take over lol. Love you guys.

2 Likes

Chaels line about how his crime was similar to Robin Hood stealing from rich and giving to the poor, although he was just stealing from the rich and keeping it had me laughing my ass off. Bravo fellas 

1 Like
thetouchofdeath -

Wtf happened to Mayhem? He was the reason I started back watching MMA ROASTED. 

He started getting out control and turning it into theMayhem show. His need for attention is going to land his ass back in jail.

On the latest podcast Adam explains that he has split from Mayhem. Without getting into it I’ll just say that before Mayhem this podcast was the best around and after Mayhem it is still the goddamn best. Great episode Adam. Keep kicking ass man. While Mayhem was really funny at times, I understand the decision you made and why. Happy Passover Adam.