MMA.TV shirt better than TapouT?

I'm going out tonight. I just got my new MMA.TV shirt and wanted to wear it. I just don't know if I should.

Is the MMA.TV shirt just like a TapouT shirt?

Will everyone know that I just sit on the couch drinking beers and watching T.U.F. episodes?

I don't want to look like a tough guy. I already have a shaved head and goteee. I have tattoo's too. I think the MMA.TV shirt may cause me more problems.

What say you?

what do they look like?

TT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyone ever notice how goatees are quite popular with both gay dudes and TapOut-wearing tough-guys?

I just got my new MMA.TV shirt

lol

I only have one TapouT shirt. I can't wear it out. It's cut up and only for rolling.

I just wonder if I'll get the usual people that ask me about MMA if I wear the MMA.TV shirt.

Gotee, Tattoo's, Shaved head and MMA.TV shirt almost guarantees I get in a giant fight.

"Anyone ever notice how goatees are quite popular with both gay dudes and TapOut-wearing tough-guys? "

It has been a known fact for YEARS that single men with facial hair tend to be homosexual. Not ALL of them, but definately a high percentage.

What if I'm not single? Can I still have facial hair?

Wear it with pride

I can't wait to get mine...It's going to be the fashion craze this Christmas...!!

And yes...It will be considered cool to wear this anywhere you want...No problems at all imo...

I wish it would be cool again to wear tapout t-shirts...I have a shitload of those that I can only wear around the house :(...

lol

any clothing even remotely fight related is incredibly lame...Why not just wear a shirt that says "I'm TOUGH!...NO REALLY I AM!!!".....the only shirt I have that is remotely fight related is a Cobra Kai t-shirt....and it is a vintage 80's t-shirt from the Karate Kid movie

"Why not just wear a shirt that says "I'm TOUGH!...NO REALLY I AM!!!"

Or maybe "I like MMA...I am a fan!!!".

So your saying the thousands of Japanese MMA fans who wear fight related gear are all trying to come across as tough guys?

Even the little kids running around in Gomi and Sakurai shirts?

I wear a Chute Boxe hat because it looks tight and I'm a big fan of Chute Boxe. I wear a Saku shirt for the same reasons. Most people have no idea what either Chute Boxe or Saku is.

"any clothing even remotely fight related is incredibly lame...Why not just wear a shirt that says "I'm TOUGH!...NO REALLY I AM!!!".....the only shirt I have that is remotely fight related is a Cobra Kai t-shirt....and it is a vintage 80's t-shirt from the Karate Kid movie"

Damn... So this City Boxing shirt I have from when I trained there is lame. This Fabio Santos and Alex Brandao Jiu Jitsu shirts, where I train now, must be lame too.

Damn, my GQ West 7 - 10 competition shirts are lame...

Shit, my 6th American international Championships shirt is lame too.

My Best of the West shirt, ugh, to the lame pile.

My BJ Penn MMA competition team shirt (im not on the team, bought it because BJ Penn is my fav fighter) is lame...

Wait... why do I give a shit what a woman thinks is lame?

I just don't want to put myself in jeopardy. I know how it is wearing a TapouT shirt. You're instantly branded a total bad ass. Add that to my shaved head, gotee, and tattoo's and you have a awesome unstoppable combination.

I wore the MMA.TV shirt to the bar and things went ok. I did have my mouthpiece, cup and knee pads on just in case.

No one did a Gracie challenge to me. Oh well, I go work tonight. Maybe my knobby ears will get me some action.

"What if I'm not single? Can I still have facial hair? "

Yes, Ronald Mcdojo, facial hair under that circumstance is just fine...except, of course, if you are "not single" due to having had a commitment ceremony with a gay lover. Then it's right back to turdtown with your mustache!

hmmmm...i'd really hope that my designs don't get lumped in with the standard, run-of-the-mill pitbulls with barbed wire and tribal designs that are so standard in mma apparel.

We do not have a shaved head or goat tee, but we do have a few tats.  We support 62gear.com and MMA.tv all day!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting