MMA would be way more boring without Dana

All the drama is good for the sport.

The Tito Ortiz vs. Dana special was great entertainment even if it made litle sense.

All the necessary and unnecessary F-bombs that get dropped.

Toney, Slice and now CM Punk in the UFC is a good freak show variety to offer from such a legitimate, mainstream sporting entity.

Just because the UFC is squandering some of their legitimacy as a sporting organization and making some major mistakes like the Reebok deal does not change all the entertainment they have provided nor does it change the fact that Dana White is actually great for MMA as a whole.

Without Dana White the sport might be dead and people might have moved on to the next thing, because drama really keeps social circles moving and talking.

Dana has been the consistent provider of quality drama for MMA.

With lots of these fighters blending together personality wise at least Dana White maintained a consistent level of "fuck you" attitude. This personality of Dana White has been important in sustaining the UFC's growth globally.

Do I always agree with Dana? Of course not I don't always agree with anyone. Does his "fuck you attitude" cause friction and lead to issues? Obviously. But Dana White is still just a promoter of combat sports, so we should only hold him to a certain standard anyway.

I am just saying the good that Dana White has brought to the sport outweighs the bad for sure and we should remember that.

It's easy to say you want him gone, but it was more fun watching the scrums and Dana White blogs in the end. I just wanted to see the VLOG where he puts the belt around the waist of Ben Askren after he TKO's Rory in Montreal that's all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwK7ggA3-bU

Fair enough defenses. I have just one question: if Dana White is so great for the sport, why is he hated so intensely?? Gary Bettman, Roger Goodell, Bud Selig COMBINED are not hated 1/10th the amount Dana White is hated.

If he singlehandedly saved the sport of MMA and is so valuable to the UFC, and has done so much good overall, why do fans loathe him so much??

TDD - I think we owe everything to Mr White. With his creative direction and vision he single handedly revived the sport of MMA. When the chumps told him that it wouldn't get regulated he fought and fought and here we are today. When it was labelled human cock fighting and pay-per-views went into overtime causing the network to pull the plug, Dana said he would make up for it and he did.

Imagine a world without Dana, no eggs, no F-Bombs no beating people off, where would we be? Lorenzo is lucky to have a friend like Dana because without him they wouldn't be the millionaires they are today.

He's not gonna sign you bro

Yeah but where does Askren fit into this? Phone Post 3.0

Muerto -
stainlesssteel - Fair enough defenses. I have just one question: if Dana White is so great for the sport, why is he hated so intensely?? Gary Bettman, Roger Goodell, Bud Selig COMBINED are not hated 1/10th the amount Dana White is hated.

If he singlehandedly saved the sport of MMA and is so valuable to the UFC, and has done so much good overall, why do fans loathe him so much??

i don't think most fans hate him. just a lot of vocal internet hipster mma fans do.

This board hates Dana because it's the in thing to do.

MMA FANS LOVE DANA MOTHER FUNKIN WHITE Phone Post 3.0