MMAs Greatest What ifs

Because it’s cool to be associated with a huge mob boss I’d guess.

I’m sure it’s true but did Whitey really care who Dana White, Bellhop, was back then or was he just another guy he wanted offed for whatever reason and he didn’t even know his name?

3 Likes

UNDEFEATED GOAT

3 Likes

Dana wasn’t a bellhop at the time.He was doing boxing.

3 Likes

What if Conor didn’t ko Aldo with the first punch?

2 Likes

My man TJ Grant was a bad dude. Hope he’s doing ok

5 Likes

He KOs him with the second or third punch

3 Likes

I wanted to see Ronda fight Cyborg.

3 Likes

I need to revisit the story!

This is what I was thinking

2 Likes

What if Mark Schultzs job hadnt threatened him to quit mma, or Kevin Jackson didn’t get armbarred in 30 seconds by Frank Shamrock?

2 Likes

What if Goldie had taken up Vince’s offer to skip out on that UFC waaaay back in the day

3 Likes

What if Royce had lost to Shamrock or Gordeau in UFC 1? Would that have changed the trajectory of BJJ’s rise in popularity?

2 Likes

What is the story between Dana White and Whitey Bulger?.

100%, probably would have changed the ending of the original Lethal Weapon as well…

5 Likes

No,because they would have brought Rickson in.

That’s what I was thinking. If the UFC was a marketing tool for Gracie JJ, then they would have to bring in another Gracie if Royce didn’t get the job done.

pride is a great what if. i miss it like we all do.

mine is weird but it’s ricardo arona. he lost a couple i thought he won. one against fedor. his carreer could’ve turned out so differently.

2 Likes

off the top of my head, Karo is the biggest what-if. Dude has only fought once in the last 8 years and he’s not even 40 yet.

3 Likes

What if the the one judge on TUF 1 scored the fight in favor of Bobby Southworth rather than Stephan Bonnar, and Southworth winds up winning by Split Decision instead?

What if Chris Lytle beats Matt Serra in the TUF 4 welterweight finale?

5 Likes

What if Tony fought Khabib when Tony was Tony.

What if gsp fought Anderson

2 Likes