momita- take a look now

I might be retarded, did I do it right?

Your not retarded!!! Just never did it before, & it's a beautiful pic of you & Forrest! Yes, you did it!! Good job.. :o)

momita-  what does    "methgrl IMHO" mean??  someone wrote that on the other thread and I have no idea what it means??

I read that too & someone probably thinks you resemble someone from the OG maybe.... not sure. Hmm, no matter, welcome to the loony bin!!! You will get a few "things" thrown at you every now & again, have patience, soon as they discover you can handle it without pms'ing, they'll stop.... LOL, hopefully.

I can handle them, thanks again for your help

"methgrl" might have something to do with a controled substance, but with this place, you never know. Hopefuly someone would have more respect then that but then again, this is the UG.

thanks for the tip goku, sounds like this worked for you?  Fuck people need to relax and not be intimidated.

its not intimidation...its high school..lots of time.
do not feed the trolls.

:)

did I take that pic?

IMHO = in my humble opinion.

no, that picture was last year in Vegas, August at an Unleashed show.

see? i told you guys she goes to alot of fights, man.

fuck, I was even stupid enough to fly all the way to Denver (by myself) to see Mark Kerr fight (ACF) and that didnt even happen.  I just love the sport.

SEE U GUYS!!!??!

I cant wait til the UFC! & Zip's supposed to have another party!

"fuck, I was even stupid enough to fly all the way to Denver (by myself) to see Mark Kerr fight (ACF) and that didnt even happen."

OMG. NO WONDER you were so pissed. I can't believe you did that.

I had to jump at the chance of getting to see Kerr fight, fuck its been how many years.  Yes, I was pissed because he backed out, he disappointed alot of fans that night.  The fight I saw last weekend in Hollywood made up for it,  all 10 fights were amazing

Snake- when are you flying out?

did you go to the afterparty and see Fabes get suckerpunched?

Nope, I missed that.  I was to scared to hang out in Hollywood by myself :)