More BS stories....

ttt

lol Samoanpowr just became my favorite poster!

lol Samoanpowr just became my favorite poster!

-------------------------------------

Eh, look fuckah. No run you mout at me, k. I am da Ma-FEE-ah Undahground bat blockah Heavyweight Champion ahf da world.

Some of my Samoan brethren ummm....make me look real good?? lol, and thats hard to do.

Samoa.

"Wow. I'm getting so well known that clowns bring up my name and lie about me. Cool. I guess i've officially made it."

Dude,

I quit my gym to move to wherever you are to train directly under you. You are the best. When can I start? Hey everyone, I'm training with the man that can defeat the washed up Gracie family. I'll be kicking ass in no time!

When Rickson and I used to run together in the streets of Brazil, I met a guy who told me how his dad beat up Helio; he had no idea that Rickson and I were best friends, and still are.

Rickson and I laughed about it over tea and cake that day. Those were the days. ...

I was best man at his wedding, you know; probably because I virtually raised the kid since he was two years old - little Ricky, I used to call him. Taught him his first arm bar.

I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but I am one of the few guys that can beat Rickson at grappling on a regular basis - I know his every move, you see; we're that close. It would cause quite a stir if that ever got out.

Anyway, I digress.

Must get going - Vanderlei's coming round at eight to see if he can land one on me; hasn't done so far, bless him.

Don't know any other BS stories ... sorry!

I taught the Gracies everything they know. I taught Randy Couture how to wrestle. I am the greatest!!!
He, He I need to start talking about the ufc at bars, cause I would love to hear these types of stories.

Now I'm trying to think of this guys name? It's something like Fariborz Azakh, and he had a school in Woodland Hills. He used to have tapes in Black Belt teaching tumbling/gymnastics for Hapkido.

I was informed by one of his students that he'd defeated Royce. I guess he used to make all sorts of claims, and my friend's psycho instructor showed up at his school and threatened him for talking bad about his hapkido master.

Heh.

Max

I use to joke that I was going to put a sign out front of my gym that read "Professor Mark Jones - Master Of All Known Martial Arts".

I know this one guy a year younger than me who always
tells these bullshit stories like nothing.

when we were at comprehensive school he used to lie about deadly moves he knew. Once he grapped a guys neck with a silly choke and shouted loud out , if he would move two sents he would die. Majority of fucking idiot people really believed it and became slaves for him.

Best thing is that he don`t hesitate to lie to me and my training buddies. Once he told that scarves in his face came from a fight against three guys. Surprisingly two of this guys were kickboxing cold metallist -lol. He claimed that after kicking two gyus to head and pinning one they escaped:)
-Later his brother told that he was so drunk that falled to his head and passed out.

Now he is in the army. Here in Finland going to army is mandatory for all men. I had already went that throught and know exactly what it is like.
So this toni guy started to bully about how hard their training is, and we( me and my friends) ´thought it would be fun to play with him. I asked why it is so hard training and he told that they have to carry 1250 kilos all the time in the woods. The size of their team is eight men, so it makes about 160 kilos/man + guns and ammo LMAO... After that he said that they had walked and runned over 700 kilometres in ten weeks and it was nothing but physical training not normal moving from place to place. Funniest thing is that place(tikkakoski) where he is serving is air force base and commonly known as easiest places to go. I have few friends that went there and it was a vacation after so called "boot camp"

Here's mine:

1) I went to check out a school in Madison, WI and only went there b/c it was near campus. It was a Kung Fu system and the instructor was short, bald and fat. But I told myself that he could still be a good teacher.

He took me into his office and went on about all the different forms of Kung Fu he taught, etc. but then he referred to himself as the "Sensei" and said things like "Domo" and "Dojo." I then asked him "Why was he using Japanese terms if he was teaching a Chinese system?" He went blank in the face and finally, said because it was "easier" and because of "tradition." I had to bite my own lip from laughing out loud.

2) I later ended up at another school, it was a Hwa Rang Do school and during my first belt test the instructor found out that I had former TMA experience. He then asked me during the oral examination portion of the test (what a crock of shit) with all seriousness that "If it came down to it, and I had to choose between following his instructions of my former instructors' where would my loyalties be?" I looked at him speechless and said "ahhhh...what??"

3) Same school. After class one day some of the students were watching a tape of the grandmaster of Hwa Rang Do (I forget his name) lift buckets full of sand with a rope pierced through his ears and other hokey tricks like walking on glass shit. I glanced over at the T.V. and when I saw what they were all so hypnotized by I let out a big laugh before I realized who was in the video. The whole clas went silent and stared at me. One of them said "You realize that he is the granmaster of this great system you're studying?" I said dumbfounded again "yeah...so?" and needless to say never went back (after telling my bank to cancel the automatic monthly withdrawal for school dues that were mandatory to join). Fucking cult.

Slapsymaxi: I used to see that guy all the time when I worked out at Powerhouse on DeSoto and Nordoff, he's in good shape, but defeating Royce? I doubt it.

To his school's credit, his guys used to fight in KageKombat in San Pedro, I can't remember how they did.

ttt

"I have a friend that claims he is 1-1 in the UFC and says he has over 150 mma fights"

LOL, I get it.

"Is it me, or are the Korean instructors more cult like than others?"

I trained (lol) in Kuk Sool Won for about a 1 1/2 years. It was advertised as an art that contained everything including groundfighting. The instructor was a god to most everyone there, even though he was a fat fuck who happened to have a bad knee so he couldn't train with the class. The stories he told about his instructor were unbelievable. It would take days to type out all the bullshit I was told.

Long story short, I asked the instructor if we could have a groundfighting class and he taught some lame-ass bullshit. When I armbarred one of his students he told me that I would get killed in the street if I used a technique like that. At that point in time I had never trained in grappling, only watched tapes.

A couple of months later, a 2nd degree blackbelt was substituting for my instructor and said we were going to fight on the ground for the rest of class. I still didn't know shit on the ground, but managed to pull off kneebars and omoplatas and other shit on these people. I must have tapped out people at the very least 20 times that night. I moved soon after that and started BJJ, and I can't tap anybody.

Squatdog.

http://mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessages.cfm?TID=162024&P=235&FID=1&c=1

repbraga -

He used to be in shape. I hear he's pretty fat and out of shape now. Ha.

Logan1000
That was Joo Bang Lee you were making fun of! I think I talked about it in another thread, but his son, Henry Tajoon Lee had a school right near my mom's house. Someone on the old-combat thread gave an explanation on how the whole HRD lineage was a fraud, and he was really a Hapkido guy. So, when I went into the school, I told Henry that I'd heard his father was actually a Hapkido guy, and he flubbered, and made some story about joining with Hapkido for Korean unity. Hah.

Max

Saved threads Squatdog. Recorded for prosperity.

thank god the legend of alborz was saved.

Ok, maybe I fell for it hook line and sinker. A guy I know told me that about 10 years ago he was in Brazil and toured a Gracie Academy (he thought it was Carlson's). He told me it was the size of a football stadium, state of the art equipment etc.

The guy is normally full of shit, but for some reason I believed him on this one. Was he BS'ing me or what?

I have two words .................................................................................................................. Doug Gracie.

Do you guys remember him?