Morgan City Martial Arts

damn, my post arent showing up

Steve,
Hey, just wanted to see if Steve Mancuso and I are still on the card, as your latest post did not list us. Good luck to everyone in their training!
Hank Hamilton

TTT

sup everyone?? here's the full card...
matt dalton vs bryan covington, john henry vs tony guerrero, wayne crawford vs peter theriot, steve mancuso vs jason johnson, hank hamilton vs daniel shaughnessy, chris rockwell vs shane blair, chris taylor vs mike rogers, jeff strickland vs shane desormeaux. wow. gonna be an action packed night! lookin forward to it.
hank, whats up? you hard kickin mug? you gonna be at russells saturday night?

Hey Steve,

Yeh, I will be at the show Saturday(watching only of course). Thanks for all the kind words by the way, Daniel is a tough SOB! I hope our rematch is just as exciting as the first. Any of your guys coming to compete Saturday?

hank, hey bro. we're bringing about 10 or 15 of us to support my boy Russell. my guy john henry and crystal beadle are gonna spar a few rounds for an exhibition to help fill out the card. i dont see any way the rematch between you and daniel can be a letdown. that was a war! how's everyone doing?

TTT

ttt

gettin closer

hell yeah! cant wait.

TTT for steve miller, see you all at the show.
Z Dawg Blair

TTT

ttt

ttt

TTT

i was just thinkin bout the show, and i got soooo pumped up i simultaneously shit myself and dropkicked my dog in the face

i pity the fool who dont come to dis show

hell yeah! gonna be a blast!

stop talkin that jibba-jabba

whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!