morrison test's positive for aids

It often takes 7-10 years for a person ith HIV to show AIDS symptoms....so with Morrison diagnosed 11 years ago he is by no means unlikely to develop a progression to AIDS.

There are also people who act as carriers...who have a virus and never exhibit symptoms...those people can still transmit.

Tommy may be a carrier and if so, good for him, but bad for others.

Tommy has changed his story (to my recollection) so many times over the past 10 years that I would be really slow to trust his word that he is testing negative.

If his opponent is out...I'm in I don't fear HIV only the GAIDS- thats the bad kind.

ttt

Some hardcore ignorance on this thread...

No, people aren't dying in Africa of aids, it's all a liberal conspiracy. /sarcasm

Look up the differences between HIV1 and HIV2

Let Morrison fight Chuck Norris, I heard that his sweat is the cure for HIV... Unfortunately Chuck has never broke a sweat.

"Lol @ you people that think Tommy Morrison is as "broke" as people living in Africa."

Yeah, because in Africa nobody has anything! Just a bunch of grass huts and elephants. Holy shit. You do know there are big as cities in Africa with buildings and civilixation, right?

Man I wish idiots would stop interchanging the term AIDS with HIV. It betrays the largest amount of ignorance on behalf of the poster.

HIV is not really effective as a means of controlling population growth because it is hard to spread and it takes a long ass time to die from it. A more deadly strain of influenza would be more effective for that purpose. Morrison SAYS that he's tested negative for HIV and HE SAYS he isn't using any of the drugs. You know there is always the possibility that the guy is lying about his life threatening illness. It really sounds like the guy has HIV and he needs to have a state athletic commission take his blood and test it independently to prove the doubters wrong.

"a virus created by man, for population control IMO. "

I kind of think this is pretty bogus. It MAY be man made but if it's purpose is population control, it isn't very effective.

I mean really, look at small pox by comparison. If 'they' were trying to achieve population control by releasing a man made disease in to the wild, it'd be better than this one.

It's a real epidemic, don't get me wrong BUT I think these notions of the global elite issuing it for the purpose of population control is a bit far fetched.

And I'm a flakey conspiracy nut with the best of them.

ttt

The conspiracy theorists contribute to the vast body of ignorance already existing, especially in Africa, and thus kill via their denial and frenzy always to blame the OTHER. Just last year, after years of denial, the head of South Africa finally admitted AIDS existed. UN organizations, UNICEF and other children's rights groups have been working in South Africa because it is the epicenter of infant rape, according to a big article in the New York Times a year or two ago. Interviews showed that many black men in Pretoria feel that if you rape an infant you can't get AIDS.

You've come a long way baby.

Keep it up, conspiracy theorists. Contribute to the self-genocide by refusing to look inward and learn.

well said^^

If AIDS was created as population control by the elite I think it is actually better than influenza.

Reason being is Influenza is too easily spread and uncontrollable, thus it would kill the elite along with the poor.

However, a disease that can only be contracted through sex or body fluid exchange, in theory, is more easily controlled if you let it loose in poor communities were everyone has unprotected sex and the people are generally ignorant on medical knowledge.

There, the elite don't have to worry about catching AIDS unless they start fucking people with it where with small pox or influenza they can get it very easily.

Wes is right.

I think they release a disease that is more effective and inoculate themselves with a vaccine.

The only people interested in doing that in Africa, whose problems have zero impact on the West, is one African tribe against another. THAT is the dirty little secret genocide that goes on every day but PC inhibits its discussion.

Freelance journalist Tom Curtis discussed one controversial possibility for the origin of HIV/AIDS in a 1992 Rolling Stone magazine article. He put forward what is now known as the OPV AIDS hypothesis, which suggests that AIDS was inadvertently caused in the late 1950s in the Belgian Congo by Hilary Koprowski's research into a polio vaccine.[22] Although subsequently retracted due to libel issues surrounding its claims, the Rolling Stone article motivated another freelance journalist, Edward Hooper, to probe more deeply into this subject. Hooper's research resulted in his publishing a 1999 book, The River, in which he alleged that an experimental oral polio vaccine prepared using chimpanzee kidney tissue was the route through which simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) crossed into humans to become HIV, thus starting the human AIDS pandemic.[23] This theory is contradicted by an analysis of genetic mutation in primate lentivirus strains that estimates the origin of the HIV-1 strain to be around 1930, with 95% certainty of it lying between 1910 and 1950.[24]

Furthermore in February 2000 one of the original developers of the polio vaccine, Philadelphia based Wistar Institute found from its stores a vial of the original vaccine used in the vaccination program. It was analyzed in April 2001 and no traces of either HIV-1 or SIV were found in the sample.[25] A second analysis showed that only macaque monkey kidney cells, which cannot be infected with SIV or HIV, were used to produce the vaccine.[26] While the analysis was done on only one vial of vaccine, most scientists have concluded that the polio vaccine theory of the origins of HIV is not possible.[20]

"a virus created by man, for population control IMO. "

*sigh*

If THE MAN is so evil, why bother with population control? Just let more starve to death.

No shit.