Most announcers & fight commentators......suck

Watching Dream right now and the commentator is annoying the shit out of me. 

Most announcers: Michael Buffer copycats and they do it with that crappy nasally voice. Awful

Most announcers copy each other: Crappy and over-agitated, yell far too much to generate faux-excitement. Maury is the WORSE example of this. I can't even watch fights while he's commentating because his constant screaming every time something happens is the most annoying thing ever. 

Ironically only Buffer and Rogan have these roles straight, everybody else is trying to be somebody else.

First time watching a non-UFC event I take it?

Just shows how dumb Zuffa is to release Joe Martinez for Bruce Buffer.

The Destroyer88 -  First time watching a non-UFC event I take it?

Just shows how dumb Zuffa is to release Joe Martinez for Bruce Buffer.

Uh no....I don't miss ANY show and haven't for years. You must be a fan of copycats.

Can you guys please chill on the Rogan dicksucking.

Every day there are no less than 5 topics dedicated to sucking this mans cock

JeanBaptisteHenry - Can you guys please chill on the Rogan dicksucking.

Every day there are no less than 5 topics dedicated to sucking this mans cock
And you're probably in line to get a taste seeing how you were loaded up for this angle. This isn't a Rogan complimentary thread, unless it's a compliment to act normal in a sea of suckers. 

I personally think Jens Pulver, Kenny Florian, and Frank Mir have done fine commentary work in the past.

And Jimmy Smith for Bellator isn't too bad.

I miss Bas.

BKViper - I personally think Jens Pulver, Kenny Florian, and Frank Mir have done fine commentary work in the past.

And Jimmy Smith for Bellator isn't too bad.

I miss Bas.
Yea, all these are good too. They aren't copycats.

Rogan, Bas, Jimmy Smith, Chambers, Florian, Pulver and Schiavello are all solid commentators.

Strikeforce should drop Shamrock and Gus to be replaced with Miletich.