MOST BADASS Quotes in MMA

Downwardo -

G'day all, been a big fan of the UG and been a lurker for years so decided to start a post on the most badass quotes in MMA history.

These 3 come to mind for me:

1. “Im trying to make it so the ref has to jump in and save your life” - Carlos Condit

2. (something like) “I will kill you and i will kill you fast” - Wandy Silva

3. “im prepered to die in the ring… so it doesnt matter whats gonna happen.” -Melvin Manhoef

What are some of the most badass lines you have heard? Phone Post

“I will take him into the deepest ocean and drown him” -Khabib

“I’ll take him down, apply a submission hold, tap him out, help him up, send him home. This is my house. I built it”

-Royce Gracie

I believe this was already posted, perhaps by myself, but most of the quotes on this page(25) are repeats anyways....

Do you believe in luck in fights?

Renzo Gracie-"I do believe in luck in fights.  It's the funniest thing, the harder I trained for fights, the luckier I got in fights".

“I’m not impressed by your performance”.

Also GSP in the lead up to UFC 65 talking about Matt Hughes:

"I can knock him out.

I can submit him.

I will hunt him, until the end".

1 Like

Don't throw a punch until your feet are covered in blood-John Danaher

https://www.facebook.com/100028929762627/videos/466204057687249/

"I'm gonna a drink a COORS LIGHT, that's right a COORS LIGHT cuz Bud Light won't pay me nothin'"  Brock Lesnar

"Yeah, uhh I think some guys just need to work on their basics, ya know" Duane Ludwig after melting Goulet in six seconds 

' I was partying on Cocaine one week before I beat you the first time' - Jon Jones to the 2nd best ligt heavyweight and the future HOF DC.

1 Like
Johnzandt -

' I was partying on Cocaine one week before I beat you the first time' - Jon Jones to the 2nd best ligt heavyweight and the future HOF DC.

Good call on this one.  I remember Jon saying to DC, "cocaine one weekend, your ass the next.  That was a month for the ages."

"Why would I beat him down when I can stare him down?"

-Dan Henderson

"You have to give up now.  I need to fight for the title - you know I deserve this." 

Go home loser!

-bisping to Rivera

"I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America. There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse. - Chael Sonnen.

“For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It’s a new day and age, this is, uh, the year…fuck year is it? I don’t know, because I’ve been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don’t do.”

Im not surprised motherfucker

Khabib responding to a D. Cormier pre-fight interview question about dealing with Gaethje's big gas tank and mental strength:

"No, no I didn't have plan to make him quit or broke his mental, I have plan broke his muscle"

D241 -

"Many times when a fighter loses, he has several excuses. I have only one. Today, he was the better man"-Renzo Gracie after his loss to Kazushi Sakuraba

The longer you watch mma, the more you realize it's rare for a losing fighter to get on the mic, or attend the post fight press conference, or do a post fight interview backstage.  

Frankie Edgar almost in tears after his loss, still stuck around in the octagon to be intervied by Rogan.  Frankie also went to the post fight press conference.  

Losing will happen.  It's how you handle losing.

Didn’t he also say this while his elbow was flipped the wrong way due to a kimura?

"Let's turn that chicken shit into chicken salad " haha 

Brock Lesnar

1 Like

Phil Baroni for sure said some badass things. Fedor too. 

"Just let me bang, bro!" - Julian Lane

1 Like