MOST BADASS Quotes in MMA

"Father put me wrestling with bear.  I told him 'this bear try to bite me', and I remember when he told me, "bite him back.  You have to wrestle and keep going'"

You know no one in the world can say this quote other than Khabib.

At UFC two Minoka Ichihara... “Even in Japan, I hear how this Gracie is a dangerous man - so I say to myself ... self, I must fight this dangerous man.”

1 Like

Rakoshi - 

At UFC two Minoka Ichihara... “Even in Japan, I hear how this Gracie is a dangerous man - so I say to myself ... self, I must fight this dangerous man.”

Going super old school!  Nice!

Carlos Condit can say whatever, it won't have the same impact as a Wanderlei, CroCop, Chuck, Manhoef,Lawler, Vitor etc. 

ttt

1 Like

❝Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.❞

Khabib Nurmagomedov

3 Likes

Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man trying to put me back in that poorer period.

That man has to be eliminated.
-Fedor

3 Likes

Whatever happened to that guy? Never heard from him after that fight. Was he actually any good?

Paul Daley I just want to be remembered as one of the baddest motherfuckers in the game

That’s a great one lol. I’d like to add “he had a horseshoe stuck up his ass. So I took it out and beat him over the head with it!”

• Brock after beating Mir