MOST BORING FIGHT TO YOU!

Kimo vs. Dan Severn, it was horrible

Any fight with Dan "the Slapper" Severn...most boring MMA fighter of all time. He was the only no-show at the Legends autograph session at UFC 45, and I was glad not to meet him, as I would have cherished his autograph about as much as a bout with diarrea!! severn sucks.

Randleman vs Rizzo

"That he was SCARED to get on the ground with Bustamante. Busta was on the ground begging Tom to come down, and lets see what happens, and the Big Pu... oops, I mean Big Cat, wanted no part of it! "

If Busta wanted it to be on the ground so bad than he should've worked his takedown skills.It didn't look to me liek Tom was afraid to go to the ground but more like busta was afrai to stand and trade.Falling to your back is passive and is not in any way engaging your opponent.Busta made that fight boring

Severn vs Shamrock and Royce vs Takada were the most boring.

"Most boring ever most of Severns fights all of Randlemans fights, and a lot of Ericksons fights. "

That's funny because Randleman/Erickson was quick and full of excitement

If you thought Busta vs Erickson was boring, you have very little understanding of Jiu Jitsu and do not understand the dynamics of weight and strength differences.

Busta did very well in that fight but simply never caught Erickson. And he HAD to catch him to win. It's not like he was going to dominate him with weight, power, and a top position.

He needed to stay undamaged, keep out of bad postion, and create an opportunity to finsh Erickson. These are all very difficult things to accomplish against the Erickson of that event.

He stayed undamged, kept erickson honest by landing decent shots from the bottom, and set up good opportunities to finish. He simply wasn't able to close the deal that night.

As for the scooting...well you can stand and trade with a 100 pound heavier Erickson, or you can simply invite him to the ground...an invitation Erickson did not accept. I wonder why?

Most of Royce's fights... Except for the Kimo fight, they were boooooring.

"If you thought Busta vs Erickson was boring, you have very little understanding of Jiu Jitsu and do not understand the dynamics of weight and strength differences. "

Whether or not you understand BJJ or not will not change the fact that this was a boring fight.I know first hand how to change the oil on any motorised vehicle but that doesn't mean that i find it exciting to watch someone else do it.

"and invitatoin Erickson did not accept. I wonder
why?"

Because Erickson wanted to stand and box but Busta avoided the fight

Mezger vs Arona

Henderson vs Arona

Ninja vs Arona

"I know first hand how to change the oil on any motorised vehicle but that doesn't mean that i find it exciting to watch someone else do it."

Yet those weekend automotive shows where guys tinker with cars obviously gets decent ratings.

I watch it! ;)

Bottom line: Busta had very good position and was very threatening from the bottom, even while jammed up against the fence under a grizzly bear called Tom Erickson.

This is why the world class wrestler wanted to box.

Dixon vs. Ivey, Hardcore Fighting 2.

I thought the Royce vs. Takada match was going to get a lot more votes. Glad to see that I'm not alone on this. That was not even a fight plain and simple, and I'm still trying to figure out what that hell it was actually.

Matt Hughes

moke,
what eva's
if you saw bustamanti's face at the end he never like any part
of erickson he just wanted to hold on. by the way I said most
boring fight not how they played out their game plan. to me it
was boring!..........................

tank-VS-ferrozo

Hallman vs Pulver

Jake Shields vs anyone

Antonio McKee vs anyone

Sherk vs Nakao

It wasn't objectively the most boring ever, but I vote for Nogueira/Rodriguez for the fact that it was a very boring match from two guys are usually fairly-to-very exciting.

Menne-Nakao was snore fest

Paulo Ruy Barbosa: "Ortiz vs Couture. "

Translation: this is my payback to all who say Arona is boring.