MOST BORING FIGHT TO YOU!

Any Mark Coleman or Kevin Randleman fight. Hammer House = boring.

"Most of sak fights are boring (especially the one with randleman), but the sak vs silva fights were great.
All of Yoshida's fights are boring"

WTF?!?!?! Sakuraba is one of the most exciting fighters ever in MMA.

And Yoshida/Tamura and Yoshida/Silva were both awesome.

SA

SEVERN!!!!!!!!! Any fight whatsoever with SEVERN!!!! most boring fighter in UFC history-SEVERN!!!! Worst ever, unless you are begging for an antidote to insomnia-SEVERN!!!! In case it is not clear, I cannot stand SEVERN!!! SEVERN sucks!!!!!

Arona is almost in a league of his own. Think about how hard it is to make Ninja and Hendo boring. But Arona rose to the challenge.

I didn't know Erickson weighed 300 + lbs

Tadao Yasuda vs. Masaaki Satake @ PRide 13

END OF FUCKING THREAD

There was not 1 punch, 1 takedown, 1 kick or 1 anything.

All they did was bitch slap eachother and hold eachother in the corner.

In defense of Severn, he was extremely entertaining in UFC 4 (until Royce) and came out like a pimp in UFC 5. All of his fights were good in those perticular events.

He was the beast!!!!!

Unfortunately, those events were the last time that he was exciting..........

Randleman vs Ohara was just horrible.

true, true, the shamrock and severn fights where all boring.
hmmm come to think of it that's how I had my SON!
HAHAHA.......

Shamrock/Gracie 2 and Shamrock/Severn 2.

randleman vs everyone

"There was not 1 punch, 1 takedown, 1 kick or 1 anything."

Satake landed a pretty good punch in round 1 or 2 i think, and YAsuda did manage to take Satake down once I believe.

But definitely worst fight ever IMO.

SA

There are so many it's hard to call one the worst. Sheerly by boredom inducing lack of action or based on expectation and what should have been due to the abilities of the fighters?

takada vs. crocop. I almost wished it was one of his works.

ttt

ttt

Gracie/Shamrock 2 come to mind first.....

recent one is Randleman/Sakuraba....man that was a terrible fight....

OH MAN, HI KKM OR 247AKM WHERE YOU BEEN AT MAN THIS PLACE IS JUST SO LACKING WITHOUT YOU BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE HERE MORE OFTEN THINGS WERE SO AWESOME AND NOT LIKE THAT BORING FIGHT WITH YVEL AND FUJITA EXCEPT WHEN YVEL LANDED THOSE TWO KNEES BUT THEY DIDNT SHOW IN THE REPLAY WHICH REALLY SUCKED.

joe vs varlens ufc,mike b vs militech

ttt