Dan Severn 58
Adrian Serrano 38
Dennis Hallman 38
Shannon Ritch 37
Masakatsu Funaki 34
Bryan Robinson 34
Dennis Reed 33
Joe Doerksen 33

You have the most submission losses too ;) Freaky!

you sir deserve a major award

lol, yup!

you basically fight every month. props.

lol, yea i cant win for lossing, if I win everyone says WORK, if i loose It just cause i suck.

HA HA, Ive been fighting for 20 years.

I dont care anymore what the HATERs say. Its all good.

best wishes.

what I don't get is the disrespect for this man, when Ivey was posting here around the time of his fight with McCorkle people were lining up to suck him off but the Cannon gets no love, that's shitty

Sagiv Lapkin -  Travis Fulton the boxer?

:)

Ha

How many of the top 10 there have a vid out of them getting their ass whooped in a BJJ match with a blue belt, while they are wearing a black belt?

lol, The black belt you refer too...was in KARATE ha ha
I did not recieve my BJJ Black Belt until Dec 2007.
Thank you. but that is the internet for you. YOU TUBE is great but they dont always tell the intire story.

Who did you get that BB from again?

Can we get a statistic of who has the most submission LOSSES? I have a hunch on who would be at the top of that list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHmU-4ossB4

What is the date of this event by chance? I know when it was posted, but dont know the date of the event.

LOL, I think i have the most losses... but then again i have the 2nd most fights in mma.

now i recieved my BJJ Black Belt from Dan Gonzalez, who is UNDER CARLOS MACHADO. (Actually Nov 2007) had to go and check the date on the certificate.

ShannonRitch - lol, yea i cant win for lossing, if I win everyone says WORK, if i loose It just cause i suck.

Actually Shannon, when you lose, everyone says work due to you tapping to phantom moves at times. When you win, I think people actually think you caught the dude.

Ha Ha I guess, Yes I have taped quick in the past, and was out to get a check. But That was years ago, im in it to win it now. Best wishes.

Good luck. I'd love to see someone with your experience give it your all. I think you would do well if you trained your ass off and displayed some balls.

The list is incorrect. I've fixed it for you.

HIGHEST SUBMISSION WINS

RICKSON GRACIE 402
Travis Fulton 151
Jeremy Horn 58
Dan Severn 58
Adrian Serrano 38
Dennis Hallman 38
Shannon Ritch 37
Masakatsu Funaki34
Bryan Robinson 34
Dennis Reed 33
Joe Doerksen 33

ShannonRitch - Ha Ha I guess, Yes I have taped quick in the past, and was out to get a check. But That was years ago, im in it to win it now. Best wishes.

It's hard to support you when you say this shit every year. It's like Tito and the "I'm 100%" talk.