Mostapha At-Turk trained with Hezbullah?!

CapeBuffalo02 - Which group is more Terrorist in nature...Hmmmm....would I feel safer walking down a street in Lebanon or Isreal, and which would I be more afraid of being kidnaped by muslim extremist.

LOL@your painful ignance

hubris - 
GladiatorGannon - Yes, and I hope Iraq has learned their lesson, that invading our ally Kuwait and then failing to live up to their peace treaty obligations was unacceptable.

It's not up to a Joe Blow street cop or if we're talking about international law, the USA - one state - to determine if Iraq has broken a law and what punishment needs to be served out.

Only the UN Security Council has the authority to

1) determine that peace treaty obligations were broken

2) decide what to do about it

I suppose certain folks think they are judge jury and executioner, that seems to be the problem with your faulty argument.
Could it be possible that the UN never does anything ?

Please link me to info on when the UN does anything other than fine other countries.

glock4life -  Anyone comparing Isreali commando's to terrorists are clearly dumbass devotee's of the new cause.

terrorist's IMO

knuckleballs - 
sparkuri - 
knuckleballs - And Israel stealing land - as we speak - is the biggest terrorism of all (which tends to make people a wee-bit angry.)

Please point out to me where Israel is stealing land smart guy.

Wow, you are fucking clueless. Ok, google to the search engine called GOOGLE. Put in the words WEST BANK (this is a part of a place called PALESTINE). Then attach the word SETTLEMENT (this word could be used also with illegal land grab.) Then put in the number 2009. Tell me what pops up. In fact i just tried it, and here you go!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/06/west-bank-settlements-isr_n_278522.html

I'm clueless huh ?   Google "history of Israel".     (Hint: It's older than 60 years)

Hebrew settlements= Jews

To say Israel is "stealing land"  simply means you either don't know history, or disagree with Israels view of it, and are stating your opinion as fact.

If attacking civilians is the key element here, and Israel has killed 3 TIMES AS MANY CIVILIANS then i deduce:

Israel 3x > Palestinians @ terrorism

(oh, here it comes.... "But, Israel has a right to kill civilians because they're under attack!"
Well, if they weren't killing so many civilians, and stealing Palestinian land, then they would be attacked a whole lot less, don't you think?)

Subadie - Again...If he is in the UFC, he has no ties to Hezb. Otherwise he would not get the visa

agreed.. but the thread has been hijacked.. by UG TERRORISTS

Well, I feel so much better about the eye-pokes now...

sparkuri - Could it be possible that the UN never does anything ?
Please link me to info on when the UN does anything other than fine other countries. 

That's a different topic altogether.

If you are going to appeal to the authority of international law and UN resolutions - Oh noes Iraq broke UN resolutions, it broke international law! - then you must realize how silly it is to dismiss the UN for not doing anything.

I mean come on now, just think about that one for a moment.

Wikipedia entry ("muslim turkish mixed martial arts fighter and submission wrestler, who hails from Beirut, Lebanon") could well be total BS.

"I was actually born in Lebanon, but I came over when I was a year old, so I am British."
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/wrestling-wwe-ufc-mma/2009/05/mostapha-al-turk-exclusive-ive.html

The TrainWreck - 
frontrowbrian - 
alittleknowledge - Yeah, I think Moti Horenstein trained with the Isreali commandos at one time.

What is your point?
Israeli commando's isn't a terrorist organization. Hezbollah is

that depends on which side of the wall you reside on sir.

This! Oh and it is actually a wall!!

Terrorism is just a "PC" word that the "civilized" world has adopted.

But neither the U.S., Israel, Europe, or any other " civilized  people targets civilians. And "terrorists" do this because it's a holy war, whether you believe in God or not.

Why did my post just get jacked?

hubris - 
sparkuri - Could it be possible that the UN never does anything ?

That's a different topic altogether.

If you are going to appeal to the authority of international law and UN resolutions - Oh noes Iraq broke UN resolutions, it broke international law! - then you must realize how silly it is to dismiss the UN for not doing anything.

I mean come on now, just think about that one for a moment.
Uhh...you brought up the topic. At least post it with my response.

FUUCKING Prawns:

knuckleballs - If attacking civilians is the key element here, and Israel has killed 3 TIMES AS MANY CIVILIANS then i deduce:

Israel 3x > Palestinians @ terrorism

(oh, here it comes.... "But, Israel has a right to kill civilians because they're under attack!"

Well, if they weren't killing so many civilians, and stealing Palestinian land, then they would be attacked a whole lot less, don't you think?)

Israel and the U.S. go out of their way to avoid killing civilians more than any other country in history.

Hezbollah attacks civilians primarily. I'm not sure how you don't know this.

sparkuri -  Terrorism is just a "PC" word that the "civilized" world has adopted.
But neither the U.S., Israel, Europe, or any other " civilized  people targets civilians. And "terrorists" do this because it's a holy war, whether you believe in God or not.

^^^LOL that post is literally meaningless

Mike Sanders - 
sparkuri -  Terrorism is just a "PC" word that the "civilized" world has adopted.

^^^LOL that post is literally meaningless

^^^And yours is crucial

Someone has to point out retards, if only so our slower forum brothers don't get confused.

^^retard. Done