Motivational Monday - How Ferg became Undisputed

On the heels of Barboza/Khabib - Ferguson's training for Barboza. Winner of Khabib/Barboza gets #1 contendership?

<iframe allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" gesture="media" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MqebiaAX0Bo" width="853"></iframe></p>

The 5 round win over RDA is even more impressive in retrospect after RDA's run @ 170 lbs.  + Dos Anjos is a former LW Champion that defended the title

Tony is on a 10 fight win streak @ 155 lbs. 6 submissions, 1 KO, 3 Dec. One of the greatest streaks in MMA history. Inarguably the most complete and proven Lightweight currently, possibly of all time. Then there's Khabib at 24-0 looking to lock up a title shot. What a division.

Where’s his son at??? Tony is obviously stuck in th mud. Conor eliminates him and sends him back to the prelims in 1 round.

Conor Bless.

Country Breakfast - Where's his son at??? Tony is obviously stuck in th mud. Conor eliminates him and sends him back to the prelims in 1 round.
Conor Bless.</span></blockquote>

thanks for reminding me it was monday at least, thought my thermostat was fucked up but I set it to lower during the workdays.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - thanks for reminding me it was monday at least, thought my thermostat was fucked up but I set it to lower during the workdays.