motivitional quotes thread ...

where did the that thread go? That had like 300 quotes? anyways if we cant find it then lets start a new one.

My mother said to me, ' If you become a soldier you'll be a general; if you become a monk, you'll end up as the Pope." Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso." - Pablo Picasso

happiness can only be attained through the absence of neccesity

"I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy." -- Muhammad Ali

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses-- behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road -- long before I dance under those lights." -- Muhammad Ali

no, I'm agnostic. Does seem like a bhuddist quote though. My words, but not exactly an original notion.

What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve!

I hope no one takes these quotes the wrong way. But here are some Hitler quotes...

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hitler

"Strength lies not in defense but in attack." - Adolf Hitler

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."- Adolf Hitler

"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself." - Adolf Hitler

"Man has become great through struggle"- Adolf Hitler

"Move it" - my 1st grade teacher.

Adolf Hitler also said Kill the Jews.

***Disclaimer****

Adolf's view doesnt neccisarily portray my views

I have it useless, here......

http://mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=463990&FID=1&p=285

LOL sorry guys, if you want let me know and Ill take down the hitler threads.

MOmita thanks for the link!

everybody remembers hitler as a guy who killed jews... but if u really think about it in tearms of him acheiving his goal (ie killing jews and taking over the world) he was pretty successful.... i mean his goals were negative but he acheived alot more of what he wanted in life than most of us have in ours

"If you become a soldier you'll be a geberal"

you'll become a gerbel?

""If you become a soldier you'll be a geberal"
you'll become a gerbel?"

LOL my bad I fixed it.

"Defeat is worse the death, because you have to live with defeat"- Bill Musselman

"get up and win or I'll kill your mom and fuck your sister"

DO IT DO IT COME ON DO IT- Ben Stiller

I have 2 to add....

1. "We knew we were better than them...They knew they were gonna win".....Kirk Curothers (former FSU linebacker 1991 vs UM Hurricanes)

2. In the eternal words of my late father...."Cheap is expensive"

Ron(SteinerWear)

i live by the quote in my profile.

TT

"to be a champion you must believe in yourself when no one else will"

who said that?

Useless i honestly dont know, ive had that in my profile since day 1 so its been a few years....

TT