Mousasi fans in a nutshell

Make a negative thread about Mousasi 

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS ABOUT MOUSASI YOU PIECE OF SHIT. DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL TO FIGHTERS" 

Same users in a Bisping thread

"Bisping fucking sucks, and is a pillow fisted mother fucker who has no wins and would get killed by anyone in the top of the MW division. Retire already you boring asshole"

And yes this the majority of Mousasi fans. Bias much?

They are tame compared to Diaz fans.

They also gloat over his win over jacare years ago due to a lucky upkick but say the only reason he loss to uriah was because of a lucky kick Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - They also gloat over his win over jacare years ago due to a lucky upkick but say the only reason he loss to uriah was because of a lucky kick Phone Post 3.0
Not all fans = vocal forum majority or are hermits who live on the internet. Phone Post 3.0

notallfans

I think the hate for Bisping is a little more warranted simply because HE is a person that runs his mouth a lot and talks a lot of shit about everyone, then there's the spitting incident.

You reap what you sow. Phone Post 3.0

I like Gegard... He's really solid, B at everything. he got caught by a good striker that most of the time he beats, it happens. He'll be back. I like bisping too, he's also like a B at everything.... Neither will be champs but they can beat anyone on any given day if things go right... Bisping is kinda pillow fisted tho lol, if he would only sit down on his damn punches... Phone Post 3.0

Knockoutimus - Not as bad or delusional as Penn fans. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody likes you

Phone Post 3.0