Muay Thai in Pasadena

Any Muay Thai schools near the Pasadena area? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Walter 'the Sleeper' is there..
Beatiful training center and great Muay Thai
I believe it is called Pro Training Inc.

Hi skoescrog!

Can you pls give me full details? Location, rates, etc.

Thanks

TOBY

Pro Training Inc phone number 626-577-7800

3817E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena CA

I am from Canada and actually went there for a training session before Walter opened. Can't tell you any schedules but give them a call.

PRO TRAINING INC. SIT YOD TONG
877-Muay Thai
http://muaythaimayhem.com
http://protraininginc.com
Sleeper is the best Muay Thai instructor in Pasadena

I train there and I would highly recommend it. It's real traditional Muay Thai (with alot of focus in clinch/knee techniques). We've got Muay Thai for all levels, boxing, and recently added Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well (taught by waldomiro perez, 4th degree bb and 2003 pan am champ). It's a quality school with excellent facilities, world class instruction and a great group of students. If you live in Pasadena, you at least have to come check out a class. Walt will let you take one for free. It's the only way to really get a feel for the program.

Oh - and check out the thread entitled "Nice Muay Thai KO (embedded video "

Toby is one of Sleeper's students.

I think Toby was already pretty well trained and experienced before he went over to Sleeper's tho.

Toby was good, but not nearly as polished. Even he has said it himself that training at Sleeper's gym has brought him to an entirely new level. If you watched his first smoker when he just started training there (I think it was november) and compare it to that last fight at Vut's show, it doesn't even look like the same guy.

Of course alot of it is also Toby's drive. I've never seen someone so driven to soak up everything and work his ass off like that.

Anybody know the schedule and rates? I'm interested in checking this place out. Thanks.

To answer some of the above questions, if you do a one-year contract, it's $75 a month. If you do month to month, it's $85 a month (but I think you need to pay 3 months at a time). If you pay per class, it works out to $12 a class. It's flexible.

Schedule for MT is Mon and Wed 8:30-9:30 (mixed levels 1 and 2). On Tue and Thu Level 1 is 7:30-8:30 and Level 2 is 8:30 - 9:30. Every saturday is MT camp. Starts with a 6 mi. run at 11:00am and then 12:00-2 is practice (all levels). Not sure of the exact schedule in the mornings, but I know there's at least 3 morning MT classes at 10am during the week.