Muay Thai instructor kicks foolishness out of hapless sap

1 Like

The kick at the end was probably a bit much. But overall that was highly satisfying.

Lol. Fuck him.

1 Like

Agreed. The instructor clearly took great pleasure in teaching that lesson. Good thing that guy had headgear. I’m sure the impending headaches were less to some degree. Lol

I generally try not to give burgos clicks but he got this one from me. Didn’t read shit though.

1 Like

Lol that “trainer” is trash.

Part of being a coach is being able to handle situations without resorting to head kicking 1st day students.

Pathetic.

If the guy was trying to be a student that’s a whole different scenario. Charlie Z muay thai guy got what he was looking for.

1 Like

Shut up @Kirik_Jr

Stop typing! @Kirik_Jr

1 Like

I’m not buying it. I feel the same about all these videos. Posting videos of yourself beating up some unskilled bum is silly.

You might be right. Very little context in the video but kid came out hard.

You tell me shut up again and the next video like this will be me twisting you into a pretzel and spanking your ass!

I wouldnt head kick you though. Brain injuries are for realz.

1 Like

In some cultures, challenging or belittling a teacher is very disrespectful. This is one of those cultures. It’s also why their public schools bear no resemblance to an American public school.

1 Like

Well those cultures are trash if they believe headkicking unskilled bums is appropriate gym behavior.

beat their legs and body. never punish stupid people by punching them in the head. society asks politely.

2 Likes

kingsley shut up GIF

Now heres a true gentleman. You kick the shit out of a newbs legs if you need to prove a point! Lmao

1 Like

The Trainer is trash, he should of woke him up and keep hurting him. If someone is going to come challenge you and disrespect you like that, at least send him to the hospital.