Muay Thai world title fight this weekend!

Hey UG,

This weekend my fighter and brother from another mother Chris McMillan is taking his first crack at a Muay Thai world title vs Japanese opponent in Calgary Alberta. The event is journey fight series and I do think it will be streaming live for free online for those Muay Thai fans here.

Training camp finished this morning, this will be Chris's 41st Muay Thai fight. Their's quite a bit of previous fight footage of him on youtube for reference if anyone cares.

It's been a hard, aggressive camp and I can't wait to see him shine Saturday night. LET'S GO GET'M CHRIS!

That's awesome!!! Good luck to your friend!

Do you have the link to where Chris' fight will be streamed?

Ninja Lee -

That's awesome!!! Good luck to your friend!

Do you have the link to where Chris' fight will be streamed?

Not yet, when I do I'll post it here. Thanks for the support!

Weigh in tonight at 6pm. Chris is already on weight so we can relax for the day, weigh in, eat, sleep and get ready to tussle tomorrow!

right on! ttt!

It's fight day! Both fighters made the 154lbs limit now we wait till we head to the venue. I'll post a link as soon as I get it!

Awesome!!

Awe that's awesome

at the venue now, if you're not busy tonight WATCH MY BOY WIN A WORLD TITLE! Fights start at 7pm!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMbu2I3skeE

"Japanese Opponent"

Chris McMillan is the new WKA WORLD MUAY THAI CHAMPION! love ya buddy, congrats!

Congrats! 

Mate that's awesome news! I missed the stream but will look for a vid later!

Congrats to Chris! The link you provided earlier isn't working unfortunately. 

Do you know of any others?

How did the fight go? 

209'd@170 -

Congrats to Chris! The link you provided earlier isn't working unfortunately. 

Do you know of any others?

How did the fight go? 

Unfortunately it's the only one I found. If I find the video on YouTube I'll post it here.
The fight was interesting, Chris has a very relaxed, Thai style and his opponent started with good footwork, movement and heavy hand combinations. It had Chris looking really flat for the first 2 rounds. Round 3 Chris got into his rhythm and took off from there! TONS of knees and pressure where really starting to ware the Japanese guy down. Round 4 Chris landed a head kick coming out of the clinch for a knockdown and round 5 really took it to him.

Japanese fighters are as tough as coffin nails! A teammate of mine also fought a Japanese fella, unfortunately for the Japanese guy he ate a jumping round to the face which KO'd him so bad he had a seizure on the spot and suffered a BAD broken jaw! tough to watch, especially when your still waiting to fight!

GREAT EVENT!

Link above still works for replay. Just not mobile friendly