Muslim Aleks apologizing to Fedor

On September 28, Fedor Emelianenko celebrates his 47th birthday - his younger brother Alexander, with whom Fedor has not communicated for many years, congratulated him on this holiday. Emelianenko Jr. is now undergoing rehabilitation in Ingushetia - and, apparently, it is fruitful. In the video, he not only congratulated Fedor, but also asked him for forgiveness.

“Fedor, my brother, I congratulate you on your birthday, I wish you all the blessings of the world and the grace of God,” Alexander said in a video published on his Telegram channel. - I want to apologize to you. Apologize for the fact that I upset you with my behavior, my actions, my wrong way of life. Now I am in Ingushetia at the Iman Personal Restoration Center. I am undergoing rehabilitation here, recovering from my harmful and hurtful actions and habits. Let my sobriety be your birthday gift. Happy Birthday to You!"

In the video you can see Alexander’s unusual appearance: a straight beard without a mustache and an electronic rosary in his right hand—the kind Muslims usually use to count the rak’ats read in prayer. Moreover, judging by the video, Emelianenko dyed both his hair and beard dark. Despite already refuted rumors about converting to Islam, many fans continue to believe that Alexander decided to change his religion.

Piece of shit whacko

4 Likes

Shitty birthday present

2 Likes

Feodore

He says FayDoor wrong.

1 Like

Anything to get out of buying a gift.

6 Likes

Obviously a seriously psychotic person not for converting but for that awful dye job and ridiculous Muslim beard and haircut. He looks like a total fucking retard.

3 Likes

LOL!!! The Muslims I met in Afghanistan and Iraq would saw his head off and fuck his throat. What a complete moron :clown_face::gun:

1 Like

why would they do that

1 Like

Getting KTFO by Datsik changed Aleks whole life around. Life changing KO

true but Aleks started flirting with Islam like 15 to 20 yearts back

He’s not a fucking Muslim, no matter how hard he plays pretend :clown_face: