MVP Interim Title Win Could Come with Marquee Record

Bellator makes its return to England on Friday with Bellator 281, which takes place at OVO Arena Wembley in London with a main card that airs on Showtime following prelims on MMA Junkie.
With reigning Bellator champion Yaroslav Amosov unavailable to compete due to to the war in his native Ukraine, an interim welterweight champion will be crowned in the main event. English striking sensation Michael Page (20-1 MMA, 20-1 BMMA) will attempt to claim gold on his home soil when he takes on former collegiate wresting standout Logan Storley (13-1 MMA, 8-1 BMMA).
Page competes in his 15th Bellator welterweight bout, the third-most appearance in divisional history behind Andrey Koreshkov (19) and Douglas Lima (18).

Page’s 16 victories in Bellator competition are fourth-most in company history behind Patricio Freire (21), A.J. McKee (18) and Michael Chandler (18).

Page’s 13 victories in Bellator welterweight competition are tied with Lima for second-most in divisional history behind Koreshkov (15).

Page’s 11 stoppage victories in Bellator competition are tied for fourth-most in company history behind Chandler (13), Freire (13) and McKee (13).

Page’s 10 knockout victories in Bellator competition are tied with Patricky Freire most in company history.

Page’s nine stoppage victories in Bellator welterweight competition are tied with Lima for most in divisional history.

Page’s eight knockout victories in Bellator welterweight competition are tied with Koreshkov and Lima for most in divisional history.

3 Likes

Why don’t they just give him the belt?

tea

GOAT

Besides the 38 year old Cyborg on his last fight, I haven’t heard of any of the scrubs he’s KO’d.

1 Like

i’m making the trip down to london tomorrow, kinda glad the title fight got changed as mvp was just going to get wrestlefucked but now i should see him lift the interim title. gonna be a blast.

2 Likes

Awesome

tea