MVP Wants Chandler Treatment In Potential UFC Signing

Wonderboy, Della Maddalena, Holland, Gary, are some great fights to make.

Give him someone like shavkat who can really grapple and MVP doesnt stand a chance.

Magomedkerimov has gone 15-1 in PFL. Still just 33ā€¦Iā€™d love to see him transition to UFC.

Amosov is 27-0 and still 29ā€¦another one Iā€™d love to see make the jump.

Iā€™d say them along with MVP are the three WWā€™s Iā€™ve most wanted to see transition to UFC for a while now.

Iā€™ve never been too interested in the Covington/Usman/Leon/Masvidal title picture.

1 Like

Fuck it, give him a main event. Vote me down if youā€™d rather see Andrade vs Holly or whoever

Iā€™ve love to see MVP headline a Fight Night vs someone in the top 5 or 10 for his UFC debut.

Holland, Luque, Thompsonā€¦

2 Likes

Holland or Luque would be fun. I fear Thompson and MVP would both be too defensive and just dance around for 3 rounds.

It would still be interesting to see I guess. Just sucks that MVP is already 36 years old, what a waste.

1 Like

He handled his career the way he did for a reason. I get it.

He is 21-2 as a result and now setup for a big fight.

11 years into his career.

11 years into his career Hendo was 22-6 and had already fought the best of the best in PRIDE, RINGS and UFC.

Difference in being brought along slowly or jumping in the deep end.

MVP donā€™t want to retire 32-15 like Hendo, that much is clear but he will never achieve as much at the end of the day.

Hendo took the risks he took and was able to get wins over Fedor, Bisping, Shogun, Vitor, Babalu, Bustamante, Renzo etcā€¦ as a result.

Different ways to approach it all.

Some decide to start like MVP, others like Hendo. Some go out like GSP and Khabib, most go out like Anderson Silva and JDS.

Go watch the Daley fight.

1 Like

Chandler was a true champ and had some of the best fights bellator had ever seen. MVP fought mostly cans with a couple of good wins sprinkled in. Itā€™s very different in terms of accomplishments. MVP hasnā€™t earned what heā€™s asking for. Fuck off with that bullshit.

2 Likes

MVP vs that faggot Ian Garry

2 Likes

Heā€™s a flashy knockout artist and one of the few bellator stars with name recognition. Heā€™s gonna get a title shot with 1 or 2 wins. Will he get those wins? Idunno.

1 Like

Mvp v Garry in Ireland. Headline an espn or Fight Night and you have a great fight with a killer atmosphere!

2 Likes

YOU JUST CALLED HIM A KO ARTIST JUST LIKE I SAID MOST RETARDS DO!!! LOL!!!

13 of his 21 wins are by t/ko, retard.

1 Like

To me, the Usman-Covington-Masvidal-Edwards-Belal era has been boring and just unlikable in general.

Iā€™m glad to hear MVP is coming over and hopefully MVP, Rakhmonov, Holland, Luque, Garry and Brady can breath some new life into this division.

Its bad enough UFC donā€™t have Amosov or Magomedkerimov but to have to put up with Covington and Belal on top of Usmanā€¦ give me a break.

Luque lost to the top guys already but like Burns and Wonderboy his fights arenā€™t usually boring and Iā€™ll watch regardless of them being not likely to make it to a title. I agree the Usman era has been boringā€¦mainly because every top guy is so inactive. Iā€™m with you hoping this next group of contenders breathe some life into this stale division WW has become. Even Chimaev if he could make the weight and actually take a fightā€¦heā€™s still ranked in the UFCā€™s top 5. Crazy how inactive he got after his first few months in the promotion

1 Like

smart move

his window is closing

get them bags MVP!

1 Like

Iā€™m well aware of what number of his wins are by KO/TKO. If I go KO a bunch of elderly woman and quadriplegics with zero striking defense Iā€™m not a knockout artist you fucking retard :clown_face:

Did he fuck your mother or something? He has wins over douglas lima, paul daley, and dave rickels. Those are not scrubs. Heā€™s a skilled professional fighter who is also a knockout artist. Im sorry that puts sand in your vagina. He spent most of his career in the b league, sure, but letā€™s not pretend heā€™s cm punk.

Oh, so youā€™ve never competed and you donā€™t understand what I just explained. I wish you prosperity and joy on your journey. Fuck your mother :pray:t2::yin_yang:

@Helluvah_Guy iā€™m the clown and youā€™re getting on threads like this you unintelligent fucking retard LOL!!!