MW will be come a revolving door champ

Just wait and see... Vitor will KO Weidman.. Machida will pick apart Vitor and so on..

There wont be a steady champ for a while. I believe that Weidman is tailor made to beat Silva. But he will be defeated a few times. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not saying Belfort or Jacare WILL beat Weidman, but there are obvious paths to victory for both of them that one could easily see being taken.

I think Weidman is more than capable of beating anyone in the MW division. That said, it won't surprise me at all if the belt gets passed around like a hot potato. The odds of having two dominant champions back-to-back is pretty fucking slim. It will probably take a few years before someone emerges as a dominant force. Kind of like how LHW was a merry-go-round of champions between Chuck and Bones title reigns.

I think Weidman, Belfort, Jacare and Machida are fighters that can beat each other on any given day. Its a STACKED division

BROTHER WISDOM - I think Weidman, Belfort, Jacare and Machida are fighters that can beat each other on any given day. Its a STACKED division
It will be an interesting divisio Phone Post 3.0

Don't be so sure. Phone Post 3.0

I think Weidman takes out Belfort but hits a roadblock in Machida.

The Dragon will rise again. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman beats Vitor.

Jesus will punish Vitor for taking HGH & doing TRT!!!

Welcome to the Machida era........... Phone Post 3.0

Weidman holds onto it for quite a while. Machida isn't as fast as he was abs is getting older. Vitor has the ko power but he won't be able to win and stay within the limits. Phone Post 3.0

You're a Good Boy - Lol @ anybody who thinks Weidmans gonna hold onto that belt Phone Post 3.0

What holes in his game have you seen that make you so sure he's going to lose?

Don't post hollow "LOL" shit.

Back up your dismissive words with logic and points or don't bother chiming in.

Machida us the worst matchup for Weidman , if he gets past him he could be dominant , Vitor while being dangerous obviously doesn't have the wrestling or endurance to handle him Phone Post 3.0

Vitor will beat him. Which also sucks. I dont really want either of them as the champ. I hope machida takes it and keeps it a while.

Be come should be one word FFS Phone Post 3.0

I think Machida will run that division.

I agree that the MW division is likely to have a revolving door champ.

Before Anderson's loss, there was Anderson at the top (unbeatable) and then a slew of fighters that all seemed equally matched. It was almost a two-tired division... and a traffic jam.

With Anderson gone for a year (if not entirely), there will likely be a revolving door. 

Question is: Does this make the division more, or less, exciting? 

Another interesting division. As much as people hate to see Silva injured/no longer the champ, gsp vacating and a looming Gus X Jones rematch (hopefully) things are getting interesting. I'm no zuffa shill but sometimes change is good.

I hope Silva comes back but totally understand if he does not.

If Vitor wins the belt I wonder how he will try to only defend it in Brazil? Will he challenge for the belt in Brazil?