My Diaz/GSP prediciment

So I'm in a bined for this fight. One of the first UFC's I ordered was ufc47 chuck vs tito, and also on that card happened to be Nick Diaz(who ktfod robbie lawler) have been a fan ever since...

GSP I was a fan of just before that period watching him fight in the canadian leauges, he was pretty much the fighter who got me into the new mma.

I will say this, Diaz I like to watch more forsure these days, but if I had to put the house on it, id have to take GSP.

so i dunno, any comments will safice, im going to rip this bong, diaz 420 stylez

so i guess my question is.. have any of you fellows been in such a prediciment?

I kinsa was for fitch gsp.. but not like this

RJJH - I am in it right with you man.

thats why I am going to the fight.

cant miss that shit.

Plus my favorite fighter BJ is fighting a FOTY fight with Condit.

awesomeness.

I got Diaz by sub

Fuck this card is going to rock! Seriously though, GSP and Diaz are both excellent fighters and I can't wait to see them throw those bungalows.

The Dean of Bean - 
croy_00 - 
RJJH - I am in it right with you man.

thats why I am going to the fight.

cant miss that shit.

Plus my favorite fighter BJ is fighting a FOTY fight with Condit.

awesomeness.

I got Diaz by sub

Fuck this card is going to rock! Seriously though, GSP and Diaz are both excellent fighters and I can't wait to see them throw those bungalows.

GSP will be shooting doubles all night long until he gets clipped and KO'd by Diaz's hands

Unfortunately I can see this happening. GSP is one of my favorite's but the scary thing about Diaz is he doesn't give a fuck if he has to eat a couple of shots to dish one. I'm not a guru but if I was a betting man I would bet GSP knows this and knows if he starts getting tagged by Diaz he will be counting sheep.