My domestic just called me crazy....lol

just need to learn how to relax

Hope you get better soon, Fren Phone Post 3.0

fnunderful - I am starting to think i am a giant pussy...or just very delicate. Just one injury after another.

Not pussy.  If you giving up more than 50 lbs., you gotta get stronger. Period.  Gotta lift, condition, ect.  Even then that's not fool proof but it helps greatly.

steroids!

What if i eat a vegan?

Go natural

Fuck....where was that dude when i had to help change a tire today? Fucking shitty jacks that come with cars...did my ribs no good.

Phone Post 3.0

Just a little once

Moke - Vioxx used to rule.

I miss Vioxx!

fnunderful - well the good news is she hasn't mentioned it since. perhaps she doesn't want to poke a crazy person?

in other news...i think i have a problem. At my new job there are bets on how long before i flip a desk. This was a long standing wager at my old job. Now at my old job i was quite angry but here I am not. Perhaps they mistake passion for anger?

furthermore I am benched from training with what i think is a costal cartilage injury and have been out of the gym. this always leads to frustration and drinking. so far ice and rest hasn't helped much. still hurts when taking deep breaths or when i stretch out. anyone have any similar issue. I want to just train through the pain but not sure if i will make it worse.

Yes I've done that! Rest it 'til it no longer hurts......and then wait another week.

trust me on the wait another week, my partner didn't even connect with the damn knee in the clinch, just me hollowing out and blocking put me on the ground groaning and stopped my breathing.

naproxen...makes me fart...