My face does not feel good

Classy Phone Post

Always been a huge fan of yours man, you vs pettis sucked for me because you guys are some of my fav fighters in the LW division. You are second to none when it comes to finishing at 155. Keep on going man. Much love.

youll come back stronger

You'll be back even better. Phone Post

Sucks that you lost, but there's no shame in how that fight played out. You got caught with a damn near perfect kick.

Can't wait to see you get back in there. Your fights are always entertaining. But I've got to agree with what was said earlier about a rematch with Guillard. Screw that noise. He doesn't deserve a rematch with you, and the end result would be the same. Phone Post

Still a fan Joe. Mad props for keeping it real and being a warrior!

everyone said it already but im gonna say it again

youll be back BIGGER STRONGER HUNGRIER

GO JOE

Good luck Joe...

Im a fan for life Phone Post

just take it out on the next guy. you're still the man Joe

ttt for director of awesome

You will be back. Phone Post

Hey Melvin you listening? THAT is how you handle getting beat with class.

This is just one of the many reasons why Joe is the man. 

Hope your feeling better soon sir, i know you'll be back and bringing it again soon. Phone Post

Neph - Always a fan.

Learn more about a man after defeat....

Joe, you're a real man and true warrior.

warrior

This is what makes the UG, right here. Not the shitdog converts that make troll thread after troll thread fucking up the place. But threads like this. Guy gets in the cage..fights, gets caught with a good one then right afterwards, the same day/night, comes here and post congratulating his opponent and his opponent's camp...Awesome shit man.

Props to you Joe for just getting in there, you're a beast bro. Everyone gets caught sometimes. It's the nature of the fight game. I was rooting for you man and will be in the future as well. Classy post too man. Keep your head up bro.

When I think of ass whoopings that I've seen put on people, I always think of you vs. Gabe Reudiger. That was a beatdown. You beat his ass like he owed you money. ;)

That sucks, but it's part of the game, you've got the respect of the fans and mma community, we can't wait to see you get back on the w track man!

Was pulling for you Joe. Looking forward to seeing you back soon! Phone Post

Your face was pretty rough to start with, so really no harm done. You'll be back stronger.