My favorite part about Conor's post fight speech:

Was when he thanked God and said everything he has he owes to God's good grace and how he's blessed by God for his abilities and advantages inside and outside the cage. He didn't say anything about the support he receive from his teammates and coaches, family and friends, and the people of Ireland because God was the reason he got to this point in life and he owes everything to that.

Oh wait... Phone Post 3.0

edit: oops, hard to tell sarcasm from dumbasses sometimes.

wtf he didn't say anything like that

eXtv -

Hence the oh wait....at the end of his post Phone Post 3.0

NickDiazsSpinningBackfist - 
eXtv -

forrestfan - edit: oops, hard to tell sarcasm from dumbasses sometimes.
I'd have to disagree. The dumbass is the guy who has to read something twice to understand what he's reading. Phone Post 3.0

JustSaying - 
I'd have to disagree. The dumbass is the guy who has to read something twice to understand what he's reading. Phone Post 3.0

Like you didn't understand I meant "the difference between sarcasm and dumbasses."

I didn't see his speech. Carry on with your amazingly clever thread.

forrestfan -
JustSaying - 

Like you didn't understand I meant "the difference between sarcasm and dumbasses."

I didn't see his speech. Carry on with your amazingly clever thread.
Your original post said "sarcasm from" not "sarcasm and" a suggesting the dumb ass is the guy being sarcastic.

No hard feelings, this is the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Dude I love Forrest, too. Don't hate me. Phone Post 3.0

"I honestly believe there is no such thing as self-made. I believe that is a term that does not exist. For me it certainly doesn't. The people who have been around for my whole career have helped shape this moment. This night and this moment is for them."

Easily one of my favorite CM quotes ever. Someone said it in another thread the other day and it's so true, the fake villain is always loved.

Jesus should tank Conor. Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory - Conor's no Jesus dick sucking fag. That's for dick sucking fags. Phone Post 3.0
Yoel Romero would like a word with you and Gay Jesus Phone Post 3.0

LawFitz - "I honestly believe there is no such thing as self-made. I believe that is a term that does not exist. For me it certainly doesn't. The people who have been around for my whole career have helped shape this moment. This night and this moment is for them."

Easily one of my favorite CM quotes ever. Someone said it in another thread the other day and it's so true, the fake villain is always loved.
Well said. I don't know anything about him but I just became a fan. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is enitled to say whatever he wants, he won a belt!

When your man enough to win a belt, you too can say whatever you want!

Till then...

eXtv -
NickDiazsSpinningBackfist - 
eXtv -

:D Phone Post 3.0