My God these fake BB's (Poss Fake BJJ BB in Idaho)

Go on then, in. Phone Post

I feel like this thread is trying to ride the David Lang popularity wave into tee shirt notoriety, but in nonetheless.

in for for lynching

might be time for a leo viera tshirt?

dont they already have a fake BSC bowl football team in idaho

PAY LAY ALE!!!

ttt

Checkmat's main website lists their affiliate schools, and those one isn't listed.

http://www.teambeastbjj.com/uploads/2/0/8/1/2081549/6782308.jpg?298

Check out his picture. It has him in it with his FBB!

*EDIT: looks like this has gone much further over at bullshido, I say go to their thread for all the info (it's at 24 pages right now)

<blockquote>GenericAmerican - Checkmat's main website lists their affiliate schools, and those one isn't listed.</blockquote><br /><br />can we really rely on the timeliness of a brazilian website?<br /><br />

icon115 - <blockquote>GenericAmerican - Checkmat's main website lists their affiliate schools, and those one isn't listed.</blockquote><br /><br />can we really rely on the timeliness of a brazilian website?<br /><br />

No, we can't trust the website, but it's just one of the many small pieces you start putting together.

just saying i was training under this new brazilian in our city...told us he was a member of a certain brazilian team. he wasn't in the website until after 3 mos.

that would have been a disaster if we confronted him.

Ok I read the whole bullshido thread, somebody needs to alert mmaguy (though I think he said he is going to be on the road for 2 days)

All the evidence is already laid out there, if this school is still running, the UG needs to shut it down.

Anyone fb Leo yet? Also his number is on his fb page. Someone can just call. If he's a checkmat member maybe Lea and Rico should know also. Phone Post

is his name randall welles?

TTT for MMA guy once he gets time

TTT for MMA guy once he gets time

www.teambeastbjj.com/instructors.html

Notice in this link he does not claim black belt, just head instructor.  In the about the academy page it says they have a real black blet that trains with them, is it the same guy (Matheus Barvo)?

Wizzle in to out the fakers..

I think this one will have to wait until we finish with David Lang. Then we'll work our way down the list.