My GTA review

I am glad to see local promoters who want to put on the best tourney possible. They put on a great tournament, and want to do better. So they don't get upset by the criticisim to praise ratio. Thanks KATA.

i agree.  the tourney was great! 

Well run tournament.The idea of listing everything on the wall ,BRILLIANT ! keeps the competitors away from the score table.The Round robin change was very generous of K.A.T.A. to do,they could have taken thier money and run instead they did what was best for the sport .Mark ,Joey ,Greg ,great job look forward to the next event you run.

Tony.

I wonder where the idea of draw sheets on the wall came from???

cough Every Wrestling Tournament Ever cough

Excuse me, I'm sick.....

superunknown- a win over me does not make you high
profile. You got to set your sights higher bro.

BTW Is your gear still on sale bro??? get my email
from Peter and let me know.

It's nice to have competitions period. great job
Greg.

yeah lets have more tournies around PLEASE

ttt for kata for putting on this tourny

and chris, seroiusly, you gota move on, beating dom is nothing to brag about :)

I enjoyed the event...very well run.

Props to each and every ref who donates his time to officiate. Guys like Schilling, Bocek, KashK and others should be applauded. Trust me, I know how difficult it is to get refs.

When the aformentioned guys step up to help, it shows why the grappling community in Ontario is a close knit family.

Like any family, there is bickering and disagreements, but it goes with the territory.

you mouthy little girl. have you learned nothing from that broken nose??

oh dominator you know i joke b/c i care

;)

anyways i'm just making up for the fact that i'm not gona be mouthy at the club for the next few weeks.

Yael, if I remember correctly, Texas Joe has offered to take you out for a dinner.

You know, I would too, as long as the restaurant has dark lightings to conceal that injury of yours. lol!
Pitch black would be most preferable.

Kpride, I am sure pitch black would be prefered by your dates as well (that way they could imagine they are with the Penquin or Red Croc instead of having chosen whats behind door number 3).

Anyway, GREAT TOURNAMENT, AND ONE RING PER WRESTLING MAT IS THE WAY TO GO.

kpride i sincerely hate you

kashk LOL

Can feel the love. I will not be at the party this weekend. I am taken off to LA for a few days. Have a great time and see you all next week.

"I am taken off to LA for a few days."

Mico hides in Dom's luggage - again

"kpride i sincerely hate you"

But I do love you and that's all it matters.

My parents taught me well. For instance, they reared me in such way that not to judge people based on their physical and outward appearances, but rather finding, accepting and learning to love unique qualities about that person.

Believe you me, I had to dig deep to find that qualities about you, not to mention accepting and learning. LOL

KashK aka - Big perm,

Would you like to see me displaying my backhand? And I don't mean Tennis.

This has got to be the most entertaining thread since the Penguin/RC pre-fight interviews! Yael, don't worry about K Pride as he has a tendency to tease the girls that he gets along with. You're lucky you didn't meet him in elementary school when he used to kick and pull the hair of girls he liked! Kashk that was a classic response!

I thought the tournament was very well run. I would make the trip again.

Wade
Ronin MMA