My idea for a reality show...

well, it was in the contract, so I guess I have to.

Mayhem always honors his contract....

and in bizzaro world we could do the show with you being the good guy and me that bad......sign me up!

I'm lucky I never made it to reality television, I'd probably be the white version of the black guy that gets kicked off every real world in the first week.

LOL....mods in 3, 2, 1...

BM21

"white version of the black guy that gets kicked off every real world in the first week." lol!

["I'm lucky I never made it to reality television, I'd probably be the white version of the black guy that gets kicked off every real world in the first week."]

Yep, and a year or two later, SmokingGun reveals you were arrested picking up a tranny in LA. For the rest of your life when you go to buy a McRib or something the pizzaface behind the counter says, "Arent you that guy that slapped Jenny for taking your peanut butter?"

You must shave your head and get your first Karate instructor to train you.

Mayhem, you better be at Team Quest when I visit my Sensai Shawn Tompkins in May.

Cause I would be the perfect white guy that the white version of the black guy would stab after I accidently ate your leftovers from Applebees. 

TTT

(number 859)

This thread gets mysteriously bumped to the bottom, conspiracy? If I would've mentioned Jesus, "go to what if, directly to what if, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars"

Isn't there already a MayheM show that has been mysteriously cancelled after 2 episodes?

dana vs. tito was the biggest waste of time ever. i want my time back!

Nay, "The Mayhem Show" has not yet really begun. 3 episodes in the can waiting to be edited. A budget for the new episodes, including training footage and hanging out with fighters that every fanboi will have a hardon about is on the way.

Word=born.

Now when do I get to be on the Ryan Loco Gaydio show again and babble incesantly about nothing all the time?

First off, Ryan Loco shirts should be done Monday, Gayson. Expect a package.

And secondly, we will have you on again, as long as you don't take the 12oz of Nyquil like you did last time.

YOu have the start of an interesting concept.

Jason, I am a fan of you as a fighter and find you entertaining, but I am not enthralled with you to the point of being one of your hardocre mayhem monkey fans. I find it amusing , but dont totally "get it".

That being said, smething on the order of a PEEWEE'S PLAYHOUSE , Jason MAYHEM Miller STYLE.

MAYHEM'S PLAYHOUSE is perfect for your bent way of looking at things, or you could become a "prop comic" with your zany personality.

For a crazy court jester type dude you are one skilled fighter and tough mofo.

Good luck

Ror, mayhems whorehouse is propa!

Ttb

Written by my friend:

www.twisterhate.com

"So last night I spent an hour and a half watching the "Bad Blood: Tito Ortiz vs. Dana White" special on Spike TV only to find out that the fight didn't even happen.

First off, if it weren't for the fact that Spike TV shows two episodes a day of Star Trek: The Next Generation Monday through Thursday, it would be the shittiest channel in the world, even worse than Al Jazeera. Let me remind everyone that Spike used to be TNN, which was the preivious worst channel in the world. Not to mention the fact that they bill themselves as the "network for men" yet 45% of their viewers are women. Assholes.

Second off, I sat and watched UFC President Dana White sweat his fat ass off, get beat up by amateur boxers and talk about how awesome South Boston is, and then you tell me that I don't get to see Tito Ortiz knock him out at the end of it? Fuck that. What was the purpose of the show? It was like having a pre-game show for a football game that isn't going to be played.

Maybe I should have done a little internet research and found out that this fight never happened, but when they show me a logo for a fucking show that's dripping in blood, I don't think I'm out line for assuming that someone is going to get their ass kicked at some point during that show.

Anyway, I'm pissed. Not so much at Spike because I know that they suck. Not at Tito Ortiz because although he backed out of the fight, it was the honorable thing to do becasue it would have beat they fool like a drum. No, I'm pissed at Dana White. It was his fat ass that made that show to let everyone see how hard he trained and what a big meanie Tito Ortiz is. That asshole wasted an hour and a half of my life that could have been wasted in much cooler ways.

So here, exclusively on TwisterHate.com, I am calling out UFC President Dana White. I am challenging him to a full contact, bare-knuckle, bare-assed fight on a 12-foot-diameter platform suspended above a fucking volcano. After the events of last night, one of us has to go. The referee for this bout will be "Big" John McCarthy.

That pussy probably won't even respond."

Wow. Your friend has some hate brewing, and is very articulate.

"Mayhem PI" imo.

mayhem needs no concept for a reality show. all he needs to do is be himself & have the cameras rolling. the guy used to live with me (keep in mind when he used to drink) & man every day was an episode. he is super funny cuz he can turn any topic into classic stuff in a second.

i still got some of your gear @ the house. let's auction it off ha ha.

where's my seminar fool?

T-O-dubL-D

Raughing Out Roud! Now that I've stopped drinking, my shenanigans are more focused. The cameras are rolling, and I'm ready to act the foo.

To double d, I'm looking forward to coming back to the aina, and making it happen, I'm also having a party out there, so I'll get you hammered.