My new MMA mag available in the US

In answer to all the speculation and hype that has started to materialise since a leak of information, that we tried to keep a lid on until the time that we was right to announce it, YES! I have been asked to be the face and editor of a new forthcoming MMA magazine and NO! it is not going to let everyone down like the last attempts by other UK publishers to produce one.

I was approached by a leading publishing company in England to whom I have close links with (the owner and MD is a friend, pupil and ex-sparring partner. He did in fact help get me ready for my Frank Mir fight) to head the magazine. The reason why I accepted is that I know that this would (and has been) done in such a way that it will bring not only recognition to the sport we love so much to the millions that don’t even recognise it, but it will provide everyone within the sport with a dedicated outlet to read, collect and collate information in a way that has never been provided before.

Like Vogue is to fashion and What Car is to motoring, it is intended that this magazine is the main point of contact and reference for everyone within the industry whether a keen trainer, competitive fighter or industry professional this will be in everyone's gyms magazine racks, coffee tables or toilet floor (what ever your preferred place for reading). It has already been signed up by the leading retailers in the UK and Europe including WH Smiths in the UK and Borders and Barnes and Noble in the US.

We are also honoured to be joined by the industries leading journalists, exponents and recognised characters and will only represent the most respected and established companies within our advertising. We will also be highlighting the amateur scene in the UK so that unlike other mainstream publications, the up and comers get there chance to have the recognition they deserve and help them strive towards the top.

Look out for the forthcoming marketing of the product that will feature TV adverts, website banners and sponsorship, lads mags advertisement as well as any exposure created by myself within the various interviews and TV programmes that I am involved with.

For any further details or information contact CHN Media Ltd on:

info@chnmedia.co.uk

or

+44 (0) 191 4827780.

Ian, any chance it will be available in Canada also ??

"it is intended that this magazine is the main point of contact and reference for everyone within the industry whether a keen trainer, competitive fighter or industry professional this will be in everyone's gyms magazine racks, coffee tables or toilet floor (what ever your preferred place for reading)"

Looking forward to it.

Congrats Ian. More and more exciting and good things happening for you. Best of luck. Can't wait to read it.

We have every intention in making this magazine the exposure creating tool that everyones been wanting and complianing about the lack of.

We want to promote the sport we love and gain the recognition that everybody within the industory and the sport deserve.

we have every intention to get it on sale in every country of interest, but in the mean time, our company will be dedictaed to mailing the magazine out to anyone, anywhere.

so please TTT this thread after you have read it.

Does it have a name yet?

TTT

ttt

Good luck with it Ian.

Awesome!

If you get the chance shoot me an email so I can ask you some questions about submitting articles

stephan@grapplearts.com

the name of the mag is to be unvieled very soon.