My next fight!

Pitbull3744 - 

Hang em up Creep its all over

^^^^^^^^^

HIM

British ppl are always easy pickins so go after Pickett

Android User - VTFD AshleySchaefferBMW Phone Post
This when I get to comp. Phone Post

Winner of Elliot vs the Russian or kick lineker's ass for missing weight so many times Phone Post 3.0

Brad Pickett please. Not that TUF guy.

Kawajiri if he wins his next fight. Phone Post

Braziliam - Brad Pickett? He's now moved to flyweight. Phone Post 3.0
Sick fight, do want! Phone Post

You little teaser Phone Post 3.0

The Pickett fight would be great. Both of you have a very diverse game and expierence, which leads to great fights. Phone Post 3.0

Pickett or Lineker get my vote.

Pickett would be a war and he has a decent name and fan support, so it could be promoted pretty well.

Lineker doesn't have the same name level, but would be an interesting fight for sure. Phone Post

i'd fight anyone shelby put in front of me, simple as that, i would fight demetrius any day of the week, even after surgery i would beat him.

talk about ranked? give me somebody i already smashed once.

Thread was about what the fans wanna see, not who is ranked, id take the winner of the DJ Vs. joe fight right now lol, but i haven't earned that yet, i haven't earned the right to be calling out title fights, thats why i wanted to see someone post interesting match ups.

Mayhem13 - Pickett or Lineker get my vote.

Pickett would be a war and he has a decent name and fan support, so it could be promoted pretty well.

Lineker doesn't have the same name level, but would be an interesting fight for sure. Phone Post
Linekar needs to actually fight at flyweight before he gets a top 5 opponent. Phone Post

Android User - Question - what do you think about Lineker as a fighter? Kid looks like he hits fucking hard. Phone Post

probably does, people underestimate how hard we punch each other. haven't seen his fights. but he did lose to Gaudinot who should not even have a UFC contract, I was honestly happy Tim elliot beat him that bad, to show how over rated he was.

i would love to fight Gaudinot lol who's dick to i suck to beat up that guy for money??

Just don't rush back Creepy. Make sure your healthy.

My vote goes to the idea of fighting Pickett Phone Post

and please don't take me to literally, i do have a personality fellas, but that guy would be like a gimmie.

elliot already embarrassed him

Bruham - Just don't rush back Creepy. Make sure your healthy.

My vote goes to the idea of fighting Pickett Phone Post

ya I'm working on the hand first, this is just throwing out ideas for my fellow UG'ers

Cain Velasquez Phone Post 3.0

Moraga or picket seems like the only option Phone Post

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - had two surgeries on the hand, stitches are out, still can't bend it fully but i want to fight asap who do you the fans wanna see me punch in the face?
You and john Dodson would be a good fast paced fight. Phone Post 3.0