My next fight!

D v - Moraga or picket seems like the only option Phone Post

both would be fun fights, we would get bonus's for punching each other in the face.

Steven2004131 - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - had two surgeries on the hand, stitches are out, still can't bend it fully but i want to fight asap who do you the fans wanna see me punch in the face?
You and john Dodson would be a good fast paced fight. Phone Post 3.0

i would love to fight him

BengalWACO - I hope you get beat into a "living death"..........

I KID!!! Get them Creepy mf'er

hahha, thank you.

sherlock1988 - 
AWdub -
sherlock1988 - I want to see you stomp Dodson, dudes laugh just gets to me.
Plus I've respected the stache since I was a wee boy so much love. Phone Post 3.0
He's got zero to offer Dodson. Phone Post
Lol. I think creepy puts a pace on him mixing up takedowns and strikes.
Dodson is good exploding forward but creepy pushes him back all night and win 30-27 UD. Phone Post 3.0

dodson is a nice guy, but thats a fist fight he doesn't want.

or who knows, maybe after his fight he does want to fight me? ill sign with my fucking toes to scrap with him.

sherlock1988 - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
sherlock1988 - 
AWdub -
sherlock1988 - I want to see you stomp Dodson, dudes laugh just gets to me.
Plus I've respected the stache since I was a wee boy so much love. Phone Post 3.0
He's got zero to offer Dodson. Phone Post
Lol. I think creepy puts a pace on him mixing up takedowns and strikes.
Dodson is good exploding forward but creepy pushes him back all night and win 30-27 UD. Phone Post 3.0

dodson is a nice guy, but thats a fist fight he doesn't want.
If Jorgensen wins who do you want to fight? Where styles make fights I think you go right through Jorgensen so would prefer someone else if he does win. Phone Post 3.0

yes please, winner would be so fun, jorgensen and i would love to beat the shit out of each other, john dodson too. its fun for us.

i would take either of those fights after this fucking rehab on my hand, if you guys want to see FOTN all 3 of those fights would be a scrap. we would punch each other very hard in the face haha

i'm off to bed, in talks with the UFC whenever they will let me fight i will fight. Best job ever. When you get hurt they take care of everything.

Dodson or Moraga.

Anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone as long as it's on the London card. Phone Post 3.0

chris12 - Cole Konrad when he comes out of retirement

Did I do the joke right? Phone Post 3.0

jason73 -
Braziliam - Brad Pickett? He's now moved to flyweight. Phone Post 3.0

this would be a sick fight
hell yeah! Phone Post 3.0