My opinion for next TUF coaches

I think they should let Demetri Johnson and whoever he is fighting next coach. The dude is super technical and exciting and hardly anyone knows anything about him. Get him some exposer, plus he seems like he would be a good coach. Thoughts?

I'd prefer:

Bisping - Rockhold

Browne - the winner of Miocic vs. Gonzaga

Aldo - Mendes

Jones - Gufstasson

Condit - Diaz Phone Post 3.0

Agreed op
Hopefully uncle Creepy wins his next fight and he can coach next to him. Would Be fun tv.

Plus the 115 lb womens division is the only one where the 125 lb guys won't look so small. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis v Benson if he wins tonight

I personally think they missed the boat with Griffin/Bonnar season. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - Agreed op
Hopefully uncle Creepy wins his next fight and he can coach next to him. Would Be fun tv.

Plus the 115 lb womens division is the only one where the 125 lb guys won't look so small. Phone Post 3.0
Ian Mccall does not deserve the title shot over john dodson.

Dodson has finished every guy he has fought in the UFC aside from his only lost to dj... Even in that fight Dodson dropped dj 3 times and wouldve won if he did not gas. Phone Post 3.0

thegreatone287 - I personally think they missed the boat with Griffin/Bonnar season. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats - Pettis v Benson if he wins tonight

Dana said it is probably Gil if Henderson wins and Thompson if he wins.

Rudi -
zackthewop - Agreed op

Ian Mccall does not deserve the title shot over john dodson.

Dodson has finished every guy he has fought in the UFC aside from his only lost to dj... Even in that fight Dodson dropped dj 3 times and wouldve won if he did not gas. Phone Post 3.0
Since when does the ufc Give the most deserving guy the title shot?
Plus they're both on 1 fight win streaks and if McCall can beat pickett that will be more impressive than Dodsons last opponent.

It would just be entertaining imo. The show I mean.

I am really excited for 115 pound weight class and that season but I would not watch it if Dodson coached. Dude is so annoying. Phone Post 3.0

The filming starts in May and coaches would fight at the end of 2014.