My Photos of UFC 124 & Afterparty (GSP) Pics too!

These photos are as seen on Yahoo! Sports www.cagewriter.com

Click the photo below to view the afterparty pics!

great pictures tracy, really good. and i am glad to see you stepping back and letting your pictures do the talking for you. i also noticed you seem to be dressed more modestly for this one. i like that. keep it up.

is that a pic of gsps dad?

Great pics but where are the girls. The greatest fighter in the world with 3-4 girls at his afterparty? Weird.

caliphornia - great pictures tracy, really good. and i am glad to see you stepping back and letting your pictures do the talking for you. i also noticed you seem to be dressed more modestly for this one. i like that. keep it up.

fuck off, I haven't changed anything. You're an asshole, and will always be an asshole. I wear what I want, and will be in as many pics as I want. I just only had a short amount of time to go a lot of places so I wore what I wear to the fights. Kiss my ass.

You're granted your opinion of me, that's fine. But i've been shooting almost 4 years and around for over 6. I haven't changed anything except I don't like to go out nearly as much.

hater

YOU GO GIRL! Phone Post

RIPLEY - Great pics but where are the girls. The greatest fighter in the world with 3-4 girls at his afterparty? Weird.

These are photos from 4 afterparties. I only stayed at GSP's long enough to get pics of him and his crew... I also tend to shy away from taking pics of girls due to the negativity that seems to stem from the forums when I do..

tracylee - 
caliphornia - great pictures tracy, really good. and i am glad to see you stepping back and letting your pictures do the talking for you. i also noticed you seem to be dressed more modestly for this one. i like that. keep it up.

fuck off, I haven't changed anything. You're an asshole, and will always be an asshole. I wear what I want, and will be in as many pics as I want. I just only had a short amount of time to go a lot of places so I wore what I wear to the fights. Kiss my ass.

You're granted your opinion of me, that's fine. But i've been shooting almost 4 years and around for over 6. I haven't changed anything except I don't like to go out nearly as much.

I prefer it when you wear what you normally do!!

:P

Awesome pics Tracy.

Keep doing what you do however you choose.

Thirsty were you?

really nice to see pics from the fights, have you been able to post them before, I think this is the first time I have seen them?

great shots.

Cool pic of GSP and Cammalleri

although I lovemy friend joe daddy, this is one of my faves:

tracylee - 
RIPLEY - Great pics but where are the girls. The greatest fighter in the world with 3-4 girls at his afterparty? Weird.

These are photos from 4 afterparties. I only stayed at GSP's long enough to get pics of him and his crew... I also tend to shy away from taking pics of girls due to the negativity that seems to stem from the forums when I do..

Please do not forget that there are people here who understand hard work, an earnest effort, and good product when they see it.

You really are great at your job. I get that it is hard to ignore the haters, but don't give up.

great stuff as ususal Tracy.

I know you dont have time to write them but I miss the blogs though. =(

wait, what? 

TTT Phone Post

lookoutawhale -  great stuff as ususal Tracy.

i'm sorry- I actually miss doing them.. I've been writing mini blogs on Alienware's mma site...

alienwarearena.com/mma

tracylee - 
lookoutawhale -  great stuff as ususal Tracy.

i'm sorry- I actually miss doing them.. I've been writing mini blogs on Alienware's mma site...

alienwarearena.com/mma

nice, ill have a look at them. ill take mini blog over no blog. they were really fun to read. The Denis Kang one was amazing. How you visited him at his gym then flew down to Japan to cover everything before during and after the fight in detail with text and pictures. that was a treat to read and see the pics.