My thoughts on Couture vs Lesnar

Ouch :(

in one of the interviews posted, post fight, randy said, as i think we saw, that punch coming and thought he ducked outta the way enough but obviously did not. so it wasnt just lesnar power but REACH as well.

Yeah I agree. One of the things guys new to striking tend to do is not extend their punches, don't use their footwork/body position to get the most out of their reach. Lesnar was doing this very well and was giving Randy problems. Also it looked like they came in prepared to deal with Randy's head movement and his slip/shoulder roll when he goes to the right.

the elbow when Randy came inside showed alot of forethought too. Drilling something like that is really important for a guy who has long arms and who might be weak on the inside because of it

I don't know who's training Lesnar but they're doing a good job with him

ttt

jason hornbuckle - the elbow when Randy came inside showed alot of forethought too. Drilling something like that is really important for a guy who has long arms and who might be weak on the inside because of it

I don't know who's training Lesnar but they're doing a good job with him

Good point.

Lesnar deserves credit. Then again, every single fighter is overated and underated.