My Top 5 P4P Journalist

I remember when Shane Carwin did one of these and everyone enjoyed it, so thought I'd give my own input :)

1.) Ariel Helwani

2.) Aaron Tru

3.) John Morgan

4.) Josh Gross

5.) Mike Chiappetta

What say you UG?

EDIT: Should have made it more clear at first, but give me your top 5 as well, would like to see everyone's opinion =)

Edit: as long as you aren't anywhere near the list I guess it's fine

Fake Rassler - Edit: as long as you aren't anywhere near the list I guess it's fine

It's been far too long Mike. Stop being a stranger <3

You've been shitty and boring recently instead of just shitty, I can't take all the blame here. ;)

Fake Rassler - You've been shitty and boring recently instead of just shitty, I can't take all the blame here. ;)

Fair enough. I'll step my game up; just for you =D

Well, you can try

Well this thread sucks...

You two having a moment ?

backs away slowly

^^^He came back for more. They always do

LMAO at Aaron Tru.

Making an ass out of yourself and getting the shit kicked out of you on camera =/= a good journalist.

He doesn't belong in the same sentence with the rest of that list, much less #2 on it.

jjj2121 -  LMAO at Aaron Tru.

Making an ass out of yourself and getting the shit kicked out of you on camera =/= a good journalist.

He doesn't belong in the same sentence with the rest of that list, much less #2 on it.

To me Aaron Tru is like a Rob Dyrdeck so to speak. Sure, Rob is not the most technical skater, but the unorthodox approach he brings to the table and the accomplishments he has as a result gives him a spot on any top skater list.

Kalin Johnston - 
jjj2121 -  LMAO at Aaron Tru.

To me Aaron Tru is like a Rob Dyrdeck so to speak. Sure, Rob is not the most technical skater, but the unorthodox approach he brings to the table and the accomplishments he has as a result gives him a spot on any top skater list.
I'll give you a better example, it'd be like saying Kenny Mayne is a better sports reporter than Bob Costas.

I think Tru is the most entertaining but perhaps that doesnt mean "Good". Either way, love his work. Phone Post

Luke Thomas is on the list.

Chris -  Luke Thomas is on the list.

Yup.

It's good to see Josh Gross on your list, although I would have had him at number 1.

John Buhl is always on point and very educated.

MM-eh -  It's good to see Josh Gross on your list, although I would have had him at number 1.

Gross doesn't go to enough shows and as a result is lacking in content that results out of going to shows.

Too many of his columns are things he observed on TV that the rest of us saw already.

jjj2121 - 
MM-eh -  It's good to see Josh Gross on your list, although I would have had him at number 1.

Gross doesn't go to enough shows and as a result is lacking in content that results out of going to shows.

Too many of his columns are things he observed on TV that the rest of us saw already.

My thoughts exactly

Mr Generic - 
Stop copying Shane and come up with something on your own. It was funny when he did it, but it's not funny when people try to copy it. Phone Post

Not meant to be funny, was just curious who everyone considered to be the top 5 journalist. By the way, according to your join date, you weren't even here for Shane's list :)