My UFC DVD collection (pics)

It took me a long time to complete my UFC and Pride DVD collections so I figured I'd share with everyone:

And here are the Pride DVDs:

i remember halloween -

It took me a long time to complete my UFC and Pride DVD collections so I figured I'd share with everyone:

And here are the Pride DVDs:

Streamer guilt Phone Post

It took me a long time to vote you up so,I figure that,I will do it now.

Sellers I'm canvas is closing soon to become target. I saw a shitload of Ufc, tuf seasons & pride DVDs there. About 4.99 each, 3 Packs of pride bushidos for 9 Phone Post

Knuckle Punch - Sellers I'm canvas is closing soon to become target. I saw a shitload of Ufc, tuf seasons & pride DVDs there. About 4.99 each, 3 Packs of pride bushidos for 9 Phone Post

Fucking auto correct

Zellers is closing Phone Post

I have this dream that once I have some more free time in like 15 years (kids move out) that I'll be able to watch an event a night and go through the entire history of the UFC (which by then will probably take 2 years).  I've done this with PRIDE and it's pretty awesome.

Do people still buy DVD's? You can fit entire Pride, WEC, SF, UFC, Elite XC, DREAM on 1 hard drive. MMA on tap.

vruntson - Do people still buy DVD's? You can fit entire Pride, WEC, SF, UFC, Elite XC, DREAM on 1 hard drive. MMA on tap.

And when that hard drive crashes?

RESPECT!

I had a nice colelction going myself, but recently sold it off to help pay down some car repair debt.

I know first hand the pleasure of being able to complete such a set.

BTW, are those custom covers for the Spike/Fox/FX/Fuel cards??

vruntson - Do people still buy DVD's? You can fit entire Pride, WEC, SF, UFC, Elite XC, DREAM on 1 hard drive. MMA on tap.

I don't understand watching movies, TV shows, or events on a computer. Do you sit in your office or computer room?

Maybe I'm just an old fuck but I like watching DVD's on my 70" LED. Phone Post

I don't do it personally, but I know it's possible to connect a hard drive directly to the newer tv's and watch high def downloads that way. Phone Post

"OMG you streamed those last two events, you are taking Zuffa's money ZOMG"
- Zuffa shills Phone Post

Joshua J King -
Joshua J King -
demonbasketball04 - I don't do it personally, but I know it's possible to connect a hard drive directly to the newer tv's and watch high def downloads that way. Phone Post

Ps3 any computer or hdd wifi=you can watch whatever you want whenever you want. Phone Post

There were supposed to be plus signs in between ps3 and computer. Fucking app Phone Post

Any fight, ever? Phone Post

demonbasketball04 - RESPECT!

I had a nice colelction going myself, but recently sold it off to help pay down some car repair debt.

I know first hand the pleasure of being able to complete such a set.

BTW, are those custom covers for the Spike/Fox/FX/Fuel cards??

Thanks.  Yes they are custom covers.  I dabble in photoshop and created them.  These are pretty compressed versions since I uploaded them to a few file site, but you'll get the idea.  Here are a few examples:

Good shit dude. Phone Post

Joshua J King -
MasterofMartialArts -
Joshua J King -
Joshua J King -
demonbasketball04 - I don't do it personally, but I know it's possible to connect a hard drive directly to the newer tv's and watch high def downloads that way. Phone Post

Ps3 any computer or hdd wifi=you can watch whatever you want whenever you want. Phone Post

There were supposed to be plus signs in between ps3 and computer. Fucking app Phone Post

Any fight, ever? Phone Post

I'm sure if it exists in the realm of digital media anything is possible. Phone Post

Not in the realm of decent honest human being though! Only in realm of gen y weasel. Phone Post

I got voted down for that? TWICE??
Definitely in a gen y weasel thread! Ha ha Phone Post

F*cking awesome collection.

Nice