My ufc2 ultimate team

Made all my characters based on real fighters of different disciplines , did pretty well with them, with the exception I spent 100$ on ufc points LOL
Do y'all like these

Blue plz
http://i66.tinypic.com/1jt1yc.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Why did you have to spend "100$ on ufc points"?

To get the phat l00t bruh to excel my skill expertise to implicate unstoppable game plans Phone Post 3.0

Nice models, but spending $100 on points is ridiculous. Plus it's gay when people use maxed out CAFs online. Phone Post 3.0

Do u not realize ultimate team is only created fighters fighting eachother Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - Nice models, but spending $100 on points is ridiculous. Plus it's gay when people use maxed out CAFs online. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the EA microtransaction world. EA made more than one-half a billion dollars last year on microtransactions, just so people can buy their way to the top with little effort on EA's part other than counting their money.

Ministry of Truth -
Brock Lobster - Nice models, but spending $100 on points is ridiculous. Plus it's gay when people use maxed out CAFs online. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the EA microtransaction world. EA made more than one-half a billion dollars last year on microtransactions, just so people can buy their way to the top with little effort on EA's part other than counting their money.
That's why I don't play mine online. Still fun, and matches are more even. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - 
Ministry of Truth -

That's why I don't play mine online. Still fun, and matches are more even. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that's generally my strategy, although I will play PvP, just not UT mode.

I'm still not going to buy this game until it's around $30 or less, just on principle alone.