Naga Vulkan Special For the HG

I am on here to let all the fellow Hger's know that I am doing a Vulkan Special for this next Naga Tournament.

I am totally out of stock, so I have to do Pre-Orders, Please message me for pricing,

Email: nguyenr002@hawaii.rr.com

call me at :808-216-5102

This deal ends sept, 18 2008

PS: forgot to mention that anyone who buys koral or vulkan stuff has a chance to enter a raffle prize.

Thanks to Jimmy NAKS!

1.Triumph united shirts

2. Koral shorts

3. Tapout shirt

4. SOmeother shorts

5. Gloves (not sure of what brand yet)

ttt for Ronald!

ttt

ttt

I support this thread and anything else HonaldN does 110%

i'm gonna need a black one for one of my girls. she wears an A-2 atama and she'll be there tomorrow night.

can you get her height and weight? thanks. she might be an A1 for vulkan that's why, unless if she wants koral

alphadogg - i'm gonna need a black one for "one" of my girls...

Ho sorry ah alphastuddogg! Ha!

:)

TiTTay for Ronald

NAGA Deals!

LOL @ One of!

*alpha has many imo! =)

ronald - she is the karate black belt. i'm sure you seen her there before. not sure on her height and weight. bring 2 sizes when you drop off russell's gi.

sub - the girl you wanted to sponsor just came back to train last night and is thinking about entering naga. hit me up if the offer still stands.

jjd - wait a minute, what are we talking about here? =)

is this black belt chic hot?

alphadogg - ronald - she is the karate black belt. i'm sure you seen her there before. not sure on her height and weight. bring 2 sizes when you drop off russell's gi.

sub - the girl you wanted to sponsor just came back to train last night and is thinking about entering naga. hit me up if the offer still stands.

jjd - wait a minute, what are we talking about here? =)

Alpha, Chuu dogg has gotz some mailz.

RonaldN - is this black belt chic hot?

Ronald,

She lurks on here. Just come to practice today and see for yourself.

woooo,, she lurks.. hahaha.. I just wanna know if she's hot that's all..

I missed practice again tonight.....did make it to the day class though....fun, even though had to leave early and go to work....dam work always getting in the way.