Naked guy uses elite tumbling BJJ to evade 3 cops!

Mmmmm #police #crimingwhilewhite #video #pressplay

Posted by Baller Alert on Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hahaha!

Legendary:

https://www.facebook.com/BallerAlertcom/videos/951776554851342/

That's epic. Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - That's epic. Phone Post 3.0

Did you see and hear that bitch slap?! Haha! This is just too funny! Phone Post 3.0

holy shit!! 50/50 to armdrag getup, another armdrag to a lead right hand, pulls spider guard into handspring standup, finishing off with a pirouette to crosscheck & escape.

DECENT

Wow!! Phone Post 3.0

Haha! That shit never gets old lol He was off that lion king and straight Rafiki'd those Pumbaas

he smashed one in the face hard a guy 3 times the size good on him he got away (hopefully) and whatever he was on i want to be in my next fight haha

anyone takes on 3 cops and gets away naked gets a pass in my book

Babymonst - he smashed one in the face hard a guy 3 times the size good on him he got away (hopefully) and whatever he was on i want to be in my next fight haha

anyone takes on 3 cops and gets away naked gets a pass in my book

He seemingly dodged TWO tazers as well... 

I'm impressed

Resists arrest, nails one of the cops, and runs away. Probably won't do any real time either.

With the passage of time, he'll be able to tell this story to numerous people including kids and grandkids and everybody will have a laugh about "that crazy time when..."

It's good to be white.

Hahaha what a savage Phone Post 3.0

It is encouraging to see that the cops didn't gun him down Phone Post 3.0

the bigger cop turned and covered like brock lesnar after the right hand. he was the only one who actually looked like he remotely knew what he was doing.

the other two (women?) just didn't have a clue.

still, that guy was definitely skilled. impressive.

LOL at the fat cop in his little boy shorts

Fucking incredible Phone Post 3.0

Id take pay for his seminar Phone Post 3.0

I love the narration:

"Jeez!"

"This guy's like a NINJA!"

"Holy CRAP!"

Concise,clear,to the point.

He'd destroy McGregor at 145. Just as creative & powerful with his stand up but waaaaayyyyy better off his back. No Reebok kit for him though...

That was a real hard slap. Phone Post 3.0